Your First Argument

REQUESTED BY: _clempetit_

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro can be fairly stubborn when he wants to be, and your safety is absolutely something he's stubborn about. He hates that you have to risk your life on a regular basis and your first argument occurred when you wanted to leave for a mission alone. Any and all anger is born of worry for you, and when you have the proper chance to cool down afterwards, he goes to you and apologizes, explaining his side of things.

Nezuko:

You and Nezuko don't have verbal arguments, just moments where she tries to change your mind about something and storms off in a huff if you don't budge. When she's had the chance to cool down (likely after a nap), she goes to you and cuddles up to your side, looking up at you in apology.

Zenitsu:

Your first argument came when he tried to change your mind about going after an ongoing demon sighting in another village alone. You were still early into your relationship and he absolutely didn't want you risking your life. There's shouting, there's tears, and the two of you part ways to cool off. When he's had the chance to calm down, he shyly goes up to you and apologizes, hugging you tight.

Inosuke:

There are bound to be a lot of arguments with him, and your first one happened to be early on in your relationship when he was antagonizing Tanjiro for something or other. You both shouted until your voices gave out, the argument only ending when you both stormed off in a huff. He ignored you for a while until you went to him, demanding to talk it out.

Giyuu:

Giyuu doesn't get into arguments with you often, but your first one was when you first decided to join the corps. He actually got angry, telling you not to do it. The two of you went back and forth for an hour before he stormed off. The next day he showed up again with apology flowers and explained his side, citing his worry for you as the reason he got mad.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro never argues with you, mostly because he finds it a waste of time. But your first argument came about when you decided to join the corps. He was calmer than you, begging you to reconsider the idea and think about how he felt about it. After you stormed off, he gave you some time to cool down before approaching you with an apology, explaining his side further.

Muichiro:

Sometimes you both get into arguments. Your first argument was about his attitude towards you early on in the friendship, back when he hadn't opened up to you yet. He was dismissive of your words and walked off in the middle of the argument, baffling and angering you further. He avoided you for a while, but after coming back from a dangerous mission several days later he apologized.

Shinobu:

Shinobu never argues with you, mostly because repressing her emotions is easier. But your first real argument came about when you got yourself horribly wounded and she had to patch you up. When you awoke, she was in the infirmary, and she immediately laid into you about how foolish you were. She ended up getting out her feelings and walking off, but the next day came back and apologized, explaining that you worried her half to death. She made you promise not to do that to yourself again.

Gyomei:

Gyomei never argues with you, mostly pleading for you to see his side of things. He never yells at you, instead just crying. Your first argument was when you decided to join the corps, and he begged you not to for your own safety. You ended up storming out to work off some steam and he let you. The next day he went to you, apologizing and trying to explain why he was so against you joining.

Sanemi:

You both argue often, mostly because of both of your stubborn natures. Your first argument happened early on when you were partnered together and you took a hit for him. He freaked out at you once the battle was over, yelling about how reckless you were. The argument lasted for an hour before you ran off, ignoring his shouting to stay put. He avoided you for a while afterward until the next time you were partnered together, when he begrudgingly apologized for shouting at you.

Akaza:

Akaza never argues with you, mainly because you two get along so well you really don't have many disagreements. Your first argument happened when he killed one of your good friends, Kyojuro. You were devastated at the loss and took it out on him, screaming at him for the act. He ended up letting you leave for a week to grieve, and when you came back he apologized.

Douma:

You hardly ever argue with Douma, mainly because he doesn't argue at all. But your first argument happened when you began training your eldest orphan in the art of the Ice Breathing. He didn't want you to take on pupils, and you argued back that your eldest actually came to you. The argument lasted all of 15 minutes before you had to go off to cool down, and when you came back he acted like the argument never happened, which irritated you a little.

Kokushibo:

You never really argue, mainly because he sees it as a waste of time (and he usually just doesn't attempt to argue with you). Your first real argument came about when you asked him to meet your aunt. He argued that she would try to kill him, and you argued that she wouldn't. He ended up vanishing in the middle of it and only came back a few hours later when he was calm. He agreed to go see her, but warned you that if she tried anything, he wouldn't see you for a while.

Muzan:

You don't argue with him much, mainly because he persuades you to see his side of things. Your first argument came about when he turned one of your friends into a demon to try and kill Tanjiro. You lay into him about what a horrible choice that was, and he argued back that he didn't know them and didn't care. He ended up leaving for a while, and when he came back he acted like it never happened. You did notice that he was more choosy about who he turned after that, though (mostly because they ended up dying, much to his irritation).

Yoriichi:

You don't argue. Ever. He just lets you yell at him, letting you cool off for a while before apologizing to you and gently explaining his side of things. Your first 'argument' came about the first time he got seriously injured fighting demons. You patched him up and tearfully yelled at him for an hour about his recklessness, and he stayed quiet and let you yell. When you were done, he apologized and promised to take your feelings into consideration more.