You Try on a Corset

A/N: The not requested other half to the corset scenario, mostly because I wanted to explore the other side of what would happen.

Y'all are married by this point (considering it could get spicy).

--

Tanjiro:

When he comes home from town one afternoon to see you wearing one of your latest pieces, it's hard to keep from staring as you greet him. His face it totally flushed as he asks what the occasion is. He really likes the look of it on you.

Nezuko:

She loves it when you show off the clothing you've made, and your corset is one of her favorite pieces due to how it accentuates your figure.

Zenitsu:

He's seen many a lady wear one from time to time (and he absolutely loves the look of a corset), so when you try on one of your pieces for him one morning, he promptly gets a nosebleed.

Inosuke:

He doesn't react like a rabid animal, but he does like the look of your latest corset when you're wearing it. He's rather curious as he runs his hands across the soft material.

Giyuu:

The sight of you in a corset makes him blush and look away. He admits that the soft curve it creates looks quite nice, but honestly, he likes anything you wear.

Kyojuro:

He compliments your latest creation and asks about how you made it, patting the material. He likes how soft it is.

Muichiro:

When he comes home from a trip with the squad to see you wearing a corset atop a fashionable dress, he takes some time to appreciate the view before announcing his arrival back. He relishes in your startled reaction and the pretty blush on your face.

Shinobu:

She admires your fashionable appearance and compliments your latest piece, liking the look of your modern outfit. She asks if you'd wear them more often in your downtime, as she doesn't get much exposure to western-style outfits.

Gyomei:

He can't see what you look like, but he reassures you that you're beautiful anyway. When you take his hands and help him feel around the corset, he's surprised that it has such soft material.

Sanemi:

His face is bright red as you walk into the living room one afternoon sporting your latest corset over a western-style dress. You look so nice that he has a hard time staying in his spot.

Akaza:

He's blown away when you model a western-styled outfit for him. He likes the look on you, although if he's honest, he prefers a more traditional look. He thinks you look nice in whatever you pick.

Douma:

He loves it when you model your handmade clothing for him - and the day you try on a corset, he's delighted as he realizes that now you can match. He doesn't see the practicality in day-to-day operations as a slayer (or Kizuki, for that matter), but he'd like it if you wear it for him in private.

Kokushibo:

Even though he's very traditional, he thinks you look nice in your latest creations. He thinks it's nice that you've got such a lucrative hobby and thinks your pieces are of very good quality. Though if you attempted to wear one of them during battle, he would think it a waste of a good clothing item if it got ruined (and he would genuinely wonder why you're handicapping yourself by fighting in it).

Muzan:

Given that he's had his forays into western clothing for his cover as a normal man, he appreciates when you make more modern pieces to wear. Your latest corset looks great and is sleek, and he wouldn't mind it if you wore it for him more often.

Yoriichi:

Corsets didn't exist in Japan yet.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.