If They Topped You

REQUESTED BY: arsonispoggers

A/N: Whew boy is this overdue; enjoy some more NSFW (mostly because I have some angsty scenarios that I'm firmly putting on the backburner for now so that I can focus on some fluff for once and I believe in true (y/n) equality)! (Everyone is aged up here and y'all are married! No underage shenanigans under the sheets!)

Obligatory NSFW warning and a desperate plea for the minors to skip this one.

--

Tanjiro:

As sweet and gentle as your husband can be, when he tops, he's more of a gentle service top than a true dom. Not that you'd want it any other way, of course.

Nezuko:

Of course your wife doesn't get too hardcore, but she certainly gets into the role as she makes you unravel under her hands. She loves watching you tremble with arousal and will make sure she sees you like that at least once.

Zenitsu:

Hoo boy, this man has a hidden kinky side that you honestly thought you'd only see in your dreams. When he tops you, he pulls out all of that frustration and restlessness that you usually see glimpses of - and thoroughly, and beautifully, rocks your world. By the end of it, you're lying there in a daze, totally blissed out.

Inosuke:

Is it any surprise that any romp in the hay with Inosuke is one hell of a time? He can be reckless and animalistic on any given day, but when he focuses all of that onto you, he can only be described as determined. Determined to make you cum, determined to get you fucked out, determined to totally wreck you.

Giyuu:

Giyuu is incredibly unforgiving as he fucks you into the sheets, barely giving you a moment of reprieve as he makes sure you're absolutely satisfied - and that he can constructively vent some of that endless frustration he feels on a daily basis. By the time he's done, he's curled up to you, softly apologizing for being so rough.

Kyojuro:

You wouldn't think this man had it in him to be so incredibly sexy when he tops (actually let's not kid ourselves here, yes you did), but when he does, ho-ly shit is he sensual. He's so focused on pleasuring you that it's hard to keep in mind that he's in control, but when he feels like reminding you, it leaves you completely weak in the knees and at his mercy. Not that you're complaining.

Muichiro:

Oh, this sneaky bastard. He loves being sadistic when he tops, bringing you to the edge before leaving you hanging. He loves seeing you desperate and wanting, begging to just let you cum already. When he finally tires of toying with you, boy does he make you come undone.

Shinobu:

Shinobu is one of those tops that's sadistic in the way she teases you. If she has it on the brain to get laid tonight, she's gonna let you know all day long. A little pat here, a saucy wink there, and by the time you're in the bedroom in the evening, she's determined to make it last as long as you can stand.

Gyomei:

This sweet man couldn't be sadistic if he tried. He's so concerned with hurting you that it's hard to tell when he's topping or just letting you lead. His version of topping is so much foreplay, that when the big moment finally arrives it's hard to keep his composure. In the end, it's worth it.

Sanemi:

Sanemi can be incredibly rough when he tops. Maybe he's frustrated from a bad day, or he just feels like tormenting you in the bedroom, but either way he's not letting you walk out on your feet. Sometimes, though, his way of topping is just laying you down and making sure you have one of the best orgasms of your life.

Akaza:

Even though he swears he'll never hurt you, his teasing is almost as painful as if he'd actually draw blood. He has a smile on his face as he watches you writhe and beg, and when he takes mercy on you he's fully intent on seeing your entire being melt.

Douma:

He's a fast learner, so anything he's learnt he loves to test on you. This includes, of course, edging. He'll tease and tease with that infuriatingly-attractive smile of his, not letting you cum until he finally decides to have mercy.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo is a down-to-business guy, and it's no wonder that when he decides to top, he's focused on both of you achieving the best pleasure as quickly as possible. No edging and minimal foreplay for him; he just wants to skip to the part where you're so blissed out you can barely remember your own Breathing style.

Muzan:

Muzan will never be gentle when he tops. Or, at least, not the type of 'gentle' you're thinking - his version of 'gentle' is still screwing you silly. When he tops, he's sadistic - edging you, making you beg, making you call him Master - but in the end, he makes sure your legs are a puddle of jelly, so it's worth it.

Yoriichi:

He can be so incredibly gentle most of the time, but if he gets especially frustrated he has no qualms about lying you down and going to town. You definitely aren't complaining if you can hardly stand up (let alone walk) the morning after.

--

A/N: Still don't know why I left this one for so long; maybe it's because writing smut is more draining than when I was a horny teenager. Ah well. Please tell me what you thought.