Coitus Interrupted

REQUESTED BY: Mui_Infinity

A/N: Everyone in this is 18+, as per usual. Enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

Who walked in? Nezuko.

She wanted to get his help in something, so she walked into his room. She stopped short when she realized you were having sex.

You squeaked, covering yourself while Tanjiro covered you with the blanket. "N- Nezuko! Uh, did you want something?"

She looked conflicted about it, but she shook her head and exited the room, shutting the door behind herself. Maybe Inosuke would help her.

Nezuko:

Who walked in? Tanjiro.

Tanjiro wanted to bring her some dinner after a fight, and he figured she was just sleeping so he could slip in and out. But when he opened the door, he saw you on top of her under the covers, doing the do.

You whipped around when you heard the door open, and the two of you made awkward eye-contact with three tense seconds before he shut the door and walked away, his face bright red.

Later, when you were decent, he apologized profusely to you for walking in on you without knocking.

Zenitsu:

Who walked in? Tengen.

You were staying at his home for a small vacation (courtesy of the wives, bless them), and one night Zenitsu wanted to do it with you.

Tengen proceeded to walk in, his question of dinner dying on his tongue when he caught you on top of the boy doggystyle.

He blinked before giving you a thumbs-up, noting that your technique was very flashy. You had to chase him out with a red face, him laughing all the way.

Inosuke:

Who walked in? Tanjiro.

Inosuke had been a bit more frustrated than usual, and so that night tackled you in your shared room and demanded to do it.

While he was getting down to it, who else walked in but Tanjiro, trying to get ready for bed.

Tanjiro immediately turned red, apologized, and fled.

Inosuke was a bit off-put by it, but after a moment took it as a personal challenge. You had to quickly dissuade him from trying to have a contest with him.

Giyuu:

Who walked in? Urokodaki.

He came by his place in the middle of the day to spend time with him, but when he walked into the bedroom he stopped short upon seeing you on top of him, topless.

He hesitated for a moment before clearing his throat, apologizing for walking in on you. He hurriedly left, promising to come back another day. Giyuu was too embarrassed to continue, hiding under the covers in shame at his mentor/father figure seeing him like this.

Kyojuro:

Who walked in? Senjuro.

Senjuro had a nightmare and wanted comfort from his brother. He knocked timidly on the door before walking in, not expecting to see Kyo on top of you, locked in an embrace. He turned red and apologized for walking in.