If They Dressed as a Maid

A/N: Because I believe in true maid costume supremacy. More muscular men wearing maid outfits, dammit!

--

Tanjiro:

Once he sees how cute you look in yours, he wonders what it would look like on him. You offer to get him one of his own, and when you go to the markets to buy one, you're excited to see how cute it looks on him. He's in awe at how soft the material is, and you're just happy that you can match.

Nezuko:

Nezuko looks utterly adorable in her matching maid outfit. She wears it around proudly, making Tanjiro and Zenitsu gush about how cute she is.

Zenitsu:

When you ask him if he wants to try on a maid outfit, he gets horribly embarrassed - but ends up saying yes anyway. When he tries one on, you gush at how cute he is - and while he's mortified, he likes it when you hug on him and tell him how nice the dress looks.

Inosuke:

He outright demands to try one on after seeing you wear one - and while his muscles look vaguely out of place, it somehow looks really good on him - so much so that he proudly wears it to his next fight, confusing the hell out of the demon you were supposed to be targeting.

Giyuu:

He's embarrassed and shy as he tries on a copy of the outfit you wore, and when you squeal and tell him how cute he is, he wants to crawl right into the floor.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro has no problem trying one on after both you and Senjuro do - and to your delight, he utterly rocks it. The three of you end up wearing them around his house, making his father do a spit-take in shock when he notices your shenanigans.

Muichiro:

He's already got it in his head that it looks good on him, so the next time he goes shopping he sneakily buys one and wears it home, waiting for you to notice. When you do, he smugly says you can match now.

Shinobu:

When the triplets saw how elegant you looked in a maid outfit, they begged Shinobu and Kanae to try them on too - Shinobu agreed to, if only because she wanted to see your reaction. She looked even more elegant than you did. Ara ara, indeed.

Gyomei:

It was incredibly difficult to find a dress in his size, but you were determined - for shits and giggles, your mountainous boyfriend was going to wear a maid dress. Finally you found one - and when you helped him try it on, you were amazed at how nice it looked on him, even despite his incredibly muscled physique. (You dare say it made him look even better.)

Sanemi:

His first reaction? "Uh-uh. No. No freaking way. Nope."

It takes a lot of pleading to get him to consider it, and when he finally relents, he has it on for less than five minutes - just long enough for you to get a good look and comment on how good he looks. His face is red the entire time and he looks like he hates it, even though he secretly likes the compliments.

Akaza:

He's trying hard to keep his composure as you beg him to try on the maid outfit, and when he relents (just to see you happy), he covers his face with one hand and looks away in embarrassment as you fawn over him.

Douma:

Once he sees you wearing one, he wants to wear one too just to see what it looks like. So the next time you visit, you bring one over. As soon as he tries it on, he comments on how it shows off his legs unlike his robes usually do. He looks... interesting in it, and once he manages to get you to try on his robes he gleefully comments on how great you both look.

Kokushibo:

His first response is to decline. Yet with enough pressure, he relents, and he has the dress on long enough for you to admire his physique in it. He's back to his regular robes soon enough, feeling much more comfortable in the familiar clothing.

Muzan:

He chuckles a bit when you ask if he'd try on the maid outfit. He questions why he would wear such an article of clothing, but after a while he relents just so that you'll be satisfied. When he wears it in his elegant female form, you're entranced - and then you cheekily ask to see it on his male form. He transforms back just long enough for you to get a good eyeful before the outfit comes off and he remarks that you look much better in it anyway.

Yoriichi:

After a while, you get curious as to how your stoic boyfriend would look in a maid dress. So one day you plead for him to try it on, and to your surprise he relents. He looks better in it than you thought he would - the long, fluffy ponytail adds to his charm as he models it for you. He likes how soft it is, but feels more comfortable in his usual outfit.

--

A/N: De-gender maid outfits, you cowards 😤 I believe in men in maid costume supremacy

Please tell me what you thought.