If They Cry in Front of You

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro doesn't care about you seeing him cry. It's not uncomfortable for him to let you hold him close as he cries out his problems (when you live in a family with five siblings, it doesn't matter, somebody's gonna be crying). Usually he apologizes for dirtying your clothes.

Nezuko:

Nezuko doesn't cry often, but when she does, she goes to either Tanjiro or you for comfort. She'll curl up against you and hide her face in your chest, sobbing quietly. She's careful not to rip through your shirt with her nails and prick your skin, but she does cling to you as you comfort her. Forehead kisses and comforting words of encouragement help a lot to get her tears to stop.

Zenitsu:

We've all seen Zenitsu cry; he's loud and nigh-inconsolable. Usually when he goes to you for comfort, he clings to you and sobs, sometimes getting snot on your shirt. He feels really bad about it afterward, apologizing for being so embarrassing and distracting.

Inosuke:

Inosuke doesn't like showing weakness, but sometimes ya mans just gotta cry. Usually when he thinks about his mom's death or when he feels frustratingly useless, he'll let a few tears escape. If you go to comfort him, he lets you hug him. Sometimes he'll let you take off the mask so you can look into his face and encourage him.

Giyuu:

Giyuu usually prefers to cry in private so nobody can see and pity him, but sometimes it turns out that he cries in front of you. He's always quiet about it, and you won't really notice unless you happen to see the tears going down his face or hear a quiet sob. He won't push you away if you decide to hug him, instead loosely hugging back and hiding his face in your shoulder. It's really embarrassing for him to be caught in emotional moments like this, so he'll be a little awkward and dodgy about it afterward.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro doesn't cry often, but when he does, he's not ashamed to cry in front of others. To him, it's a positive outlet for emotion. He doesn't actively go for comfort, but he really hugs back when you go to comfort him.

Muichiro:

Muichiro used to cry a lot as a kid, and even now it's relatively easy to get him to shed a few tears if you play your cards right. Usually he cries alone, but sometimes he cries in front of you and goes to you for comfort. He curls up against you and clings to you as you sooth him.

Shinobu:

Shinobu hardly ever cries, preferring to shove her feelings away and hide it with a placid smile. But sometimes she just gets so frustrated that she cries, and if it's the rare time that she cries in front of you, she feels embarrassed to. She'll still let you hug her and comfort her with your words, but she feels like it's weakness to show her negative feelings like that. She'll probably pretend it never happened afterwards, which is pretty frustrating for you.

Gyomei:

Like with Zenitsu, we've all seen Gyomei cry (laugh-cries in manga reader). He cries a lot; it's just his way of expressing extreme emotion. He doesn't go for comfort, as he sees it as a normal thing, but when he really gets depressed, he appreciates when you go to him to hug on him and remind him that there's still something worth fighting for out there.

Sanemi:

Sanemi hates it when anyone sees him cry, so if he does, he's gonna hide it. But if you just so happen to catch him crying, he'll be pretty standoffish about it. He'll try to push you away so that he can go blow off steam in private. If you insist on comforting him, he may snap at you, but he does appreciate your attempts at making him feel better. If he hurts you, he'll feel really guilty about it and try to stay away from you for a while, while pushing apology presents at you from a distance.

Akaza:

Akaza never cries, but sometimes he gets a memory from the past and will just break down. Usually it's not in front of you, but sometimes you'll do something that reminds him of his past and he'll start crying. He won't push you off if you hug him, he'll just rest his head on your neck and hold you close.