Finding You Unconscious at Home

REQUESTED BY: Willow2920

A/N: I can't believe I'm running on dying brain cells and coconut water rn, living the dream babes ✌️

Anyways, enjoy the angst.

--

Tanjiro:

Panic. Pure panic.

He remembers vividly what it was like coming home to the scent of blood and death and horror, and finding you collapsed on the floor at your house brings back all of those horrible memories tenfold.

Luckily, he can't smell death on you - so he knows you're alive at least. He doesn't leave your side even after he's gotten you into bed with a cool cloth on your face for when you eventually wake up.

Nezuko:

The very first thing she does is rush to your side. She can't smell any blood on you, and you seem alive, so she's not nearly as scared to death as she would be as she watches over you, fretting and dunking a cloth in cold water to lay it over your face.

If the sudden feeling of cold doesn't wake you, the feeling of a moist towel definitely will, and you'll be greeted to your crying girlfriend as she pats your cheeks, relieved that you're awake and okay.

Zenitsu:

The first thing he does is panic. The next is realize he can hear your heartbeat.

Still, never say he doesn't have a flair for the dramatic - He breaks for a good few seconds before running to grab some water and hoist you into your bed to watch over you as you lay there unconscious. He'll be crying when you wake up, burying his face in your chest and begging you not to scare him like that.

Inosuke:

At first, he thinks you're lying down because you're comfortable, and he lays down next to you. Then he realizes something's off - and when he rolls you over, sure enough, you're deep in unconsciousness.

Inosuke tries to wake you up on his own (believe me, he really tries), but when that fails he drags you to your bed and lays you down in your blankets, watching you until you wake up.

Giyuu:

The last thing he wants is to come home and see you lying limply on the floor.

When he sees you like that, he legitimately thinks he feels his heart stop for a moment - before his instincts kick in and he rushes to your side, calling out to you and shaking your shoulders. Luckily he can feel a pulse, but he's still terrified as he carries you to bed and calls for a doctor. You later wake to your boyfriend trying his hardest not to cry in front of you, squeezing your hand so tight you're worried he might break you.

Kyojuro:

His smile immediately drops when he comes home and you don't answer his calls. Perhaps you're sleeping? He thinks, but as he walks through the house to get to your bedroom, he finds you on the kitchen floor, a small pool of blood around your forehead.

Panic surges through him as he races to your side. Luckily it seems you just hit your head when you fell - but why did you fall in the first place? He gets you to bed and calls for a doctor, who ends up telling him you were dehydrated in the summer heat. When you wake up, he's staring at you with an intensity you've never seen before as he quietly asks you to never scare him like that again.