Day Four (Part 3)

Grace was trying to keep super calm with the zombie standing in front of her and it was.....sniffing her? The zombie was sniffing her, her entire body. Grace growled once pretending to be a real zombie and the zombie looked up to her and growled back. They stared at each other for awhile before finally the zombie walked away leaving her.

When the zombie left, she turned around to see her friends and gave them a wave telling them to start walking to her. Alan and Luke then left the trees and started walking fast to Grace but then Grace told them to stop from afar. Alan and Luke stopped and looked at her. "Walk slowly. You both are zombies. Remember?" Grace whispered. The two of them then nodded and started walking slowly and tried to look like zombies.

As soon as they reached Grace, they all walked together to the supermarket that's only a few blocks away. They knew Grace's idea was a total success when the zombies just walked passing them when they walked beside the zombies. Maybe it's because the smell? They smelled so much like them and looked a bit like them.

"You're a genius," Alan spoke with a very low voice.

"Yes, thank you for making me almost got killed," Grace replied sarcastically. Alan and Luke could only chuckle at her.

After walking so slowly and weirdly, they finally reached the supermarket. It was quite big and when they stepped into it, it looked so terrible. More like a haunted house in amusement parks. Bloods on the floor, the windows, the walls, the racks, even on the ceilings. Some of the lamps fell down and some were still hanging in the air and ready to fall anytime. Some bodies where on the floor too. The three of them walked further into the supermarket and tried to collect the things that probably will be needed. The things they took then they put inside Alan's backpack.

"These dead bodies look so bad," Luke commented when they found another dead body was tragically laying on the floor. The zombie may had bitten the now dead person's stomach until the inner parts were visible. And they're pretty sure they just saw the dead person's intestine on the floor. They all then left the dead body there. That was probably the fourteenth body they had found so far from wandering around the supermarket when they were trying to find the stuffs they needed.

A few minutes later, after having all the things they needed inside Alan's backpack, they chose to leave the supermarket before something found them even though they looked like zombies. They were about to start walking to the entrance door but then all the lights there went off and the supermarket became dark. Lucky them, they still can see with a help from the sunlight.

"This isn't good," Luke whispered.

"Sshh, Luke, did you hear that?" Alan spoke and he stepped forward slowly. Grace and Luke followed him from behind and took out their guns. The three of them stopped walking when they heard a growling voice from the other side of the rack beside them. There was a zombie there. Or maybe zombies. They heard more than one growls.

Luke looked to his right when he heard a stepping voice, but no one was there. "Luke, let's go...oh shi--," Grace said when she saw a zombie just passed by a bit far behind Luke.

Suddenly they heard a sound of a tin can rolled on the floor and 0.1 sec later the sound of thunders outside, echoed in the supermarket making them shocked.

"Run," told Luke and they immediately ran away. They heard the zombies were growling again. They didn't even know there were zombies inside the supermarket, they didn't notice. They're sure the zombies didn't show up when the lights were still on.

"Alan...Luke!" Grace shouted when she saw the zombies were chasing them from behind. Maybe their disguise weren't working anymore when they're running.

"Grace, don't look back!" Alan told her. Grace turned her head and looked straight again and she was holding her tears.

They almost reached the entrance door when they saw a thing standing in front of the door that was no other than a zombie.

"Why is it there?" asked Alan. The zombie heard him and it turned its head to them. "Luke..." Grace squeezed Luke's sleeve.

The zombie suddenly ran to them and was about to catch them. The three of them screamed and ran back but then they saw a lot of zombies were standing behind them blocking every ways out. "We can't go back," Alan was shaking and sweats were all over his body.

"Then let's just go through the entrance door," Grace turned around and shot the zombie that was in front of the entrance door right on its head. When the zombie fell to the ground, silence happened inside the supermarket. No sounds even growls. The three of them turned their heads around and saw the zombies were looking at them and they looked angry.

They all then ran away leaving the supermarket and the zombies were following them. They just found out that it was raining. It wasn't really heavy but still, the roads became slippery and the three of them tripped over for several times. The zombies from the supermarket were still chasing them and kept growling. The zombies from the sides of the road, joined the other zombies to chase Alan, Grace, and Luke. They didn't look like zombies anymore because the blood were fading by the rain.

"Oh no..."

***

"Mikey, what took them so long? It's about to rain," Joy asked when she and Michael were waiting for Luke, Grace, and Alan on the porch. Michael folded his arms over his chest and shrugged. They were starting to get worried.

"They're here," Michael stood up from his chair when a car just pulled over in front of the cabin and three bleeding people walked out the car.

"Oh my Gosh, are you guys okay?!" Joy said and she was holding Grace's hands. Grace didn't get a chance to answer her question because Joy pulled her into the cabin and Michael was pulling Luke and Alan.

"What happened to you, guys?" Nathalie said worriedly when she saw bloods on their shirts and dripping from their faces. Even Leslie screamed and ran away seeing them with blood on their bodies. 

"Luke, you stupid fucking idi--"

"We're fine!" Grace cut before Calum finished his sentence. "This isn't our blood. This is just..some kind of our disguise as zombies," Grace explained earning sighs of relief from her friends.

Alan then continued, "And it worked...for awhile..before it started raining."

"Geez, you scared me," Calum walked to Grace and slapped her on her head. Grace groaned after he did that.

"Yea, okay, go take a bath again now, you smell," Joy pushed them away from her.

Grace took a bath first, the rest went back to the living room. Alan and Luke were still trying to calm themselves down. Sylvia gave them a glass of water each because maybe it would help.

"Ashton!" Nathalie called from the kitchen. Ashton who's talking with Michael and Joy then stood up and went to Nathalie and Leslie in the kitchen. "Leslie just threw up," Nathalie said as she picked Leslie up and rubbed her back. Ashton then saw Leslie's vomit on the floor.

"I'll clean this, go take her to bed," Ashton rubbed Leslie's head. Nathalie then took her to the bedroom and laid her down on the bed as she started serenading her to sleep.

Ashton then cleaned the vomit with a mop then he washed it. After that he went to the living room again. "Leslie just puked," he informed. Michael was the first one who responded.

"But she was all happy and giggly this morning," he said. Ashton shrugged. Maybe she's just tired, he thought.

The bathroom door went open and Grace walked out the bathroom fully-dressed with wet hair. She walked to a couch where Amanda and Calum was sitting then she sat there beside Calum. She was looking straight to the front and just kept silent.

"Grace, sorry for asking you to come with us," Alan spoke. Grace just gave him a slight smile and a small nod. She turned quiet after that and Calum found out why.

---
Vomment pleaasseee...i wanna know what you think about this so far..p