Day Two (Part 2)

As you know I made an edit about the girls on the first part of this day. It sucks. It was awful. It's an awful edit.. Sorry haha....btw here's part 2!

---

They arrived at a supermarket when the clock showed that it was nine o'clock in the morning. It's weird to see that the supermarket was actually really crowded. Not crowded with zombies, but actually crowded with humans. They all got off the truck and started walking to the supermarket.

"Take everything you think is usefull," said Luke just after he got off the truck.

They all then walked together into the supermarket. When Joy opened the glass door and walked forward, Michael quickly pulled her by her waist. She almost got hit by a shopping trolly. Somebody probably pushed it too hard.

"Thanks, Mikey," she said. Michael smiled but then he pulled her even closer.

"Stay close," he whispered in her ear giving her shivers.

They all then ran fast to every sections in that supermarket. It's pretty painful to move fast in the supermarket because they got hit by everyone there. Not once, but all the time. All the people here looked scared, depressed, worried, and the point was they're not calm. Everybody felt that way this time. I mean, they're facing a fact that zombies were attacking their lives. Who knew when will they turned to be like them or die because zombies ate half of their bodies. Pretty disgusting but well, that's how it works though.

They took a lot of supplies like foods, drinks, and warm clothes. "Do you think these are enough?" asked Nathalie.

"I think so," Amanda shrugged.

"Okay, let's go," Luke commanded.

They all started walking fast to the entrance. They didn't pay for anything they took. There's no time to pay something in this kind of time. There's no one at the cashier too though. They kept walking and people there kept hitting them. Suddenly Sylvia stopped when she saw a first aid box. She took the box and suddenly a woman pushed her until she fell and her head hit the floor pretty hard.

The others realised that Sylvia wasn't behind them anymore when they reached the entrance.

"We lost Sylvia," Luke spoke and suddenly Ashton ran back to find Sylvia. "You guys, go to the truck and Nath please start the truck," he continued then he followed Ashton. They went to every sections they passed before and they were so relieved when they found Sylvia laying on the ground with her hands on her head.

"Hey, are you okay?" asked Ashton as he helped her to get up. Luke took the first aid box beside her.

"I'm okay...I was just taking this box because I think you need it...I mean we...we need it. And then when I was about to go after you guys, a lady ran towards me and hit me hard and my head hit the floor," she explained and she's rubbing the back of her head. Ashton then ran his hand through her head and rubbed it slowly.

"Well, at least you found a box of first aid kit. Okay, let's go, guys," said Luke as he started walking to the entrance followed by Sylvia and Ashton.

When they reached the truck, they immediately got onto it. Before they even drove off, they heard screams from inside the supermarket and the people inside it started running leaving the supermarket.

"I got a bad feeling about this. Luke, drive now," said Calum and then they saw the worst thing they wanted to see aka zombies were walking out the supermarket and chasing everyone near them. Gladly Luke drove off quickly and left the place. There were zombies in there. Inside the supermarket. How can that even happened? They can't believe they were just a few steps away from death.