Day Two (Part 1)

"MICHAEL!" a shout from upstairs echoed all over the house when morning came.

Michael, who was sleeping, opened his eyes and sat up quickly after he heard someone called his name.

"Joy? where's Joy?" he said when he realised that Joy wasn't beside him.

"I think she's upstairs, what is she even doing up there?" Nathalie replied. Michael then stood up and ran upstairs. Luke, Calum, Jack, Sylvia, and Amanda who just woke up then followed him. Grace pulled out her gun and then she walked after them.

They all found Joy standing inside a room and she's breathing uncontrollably. When she saw her friends, she then pointed directly to a wardrobe in front of her.

"Joy, what are you doing here?" Michael walked to her and whispered.

"I was just walking around this house and this room was closed at first and I got curious so I opened the door and came in. And then a bang came from that wardrobe. I was so shocked so I called you," Joy replied panting. Oh, so it was her who called Michael.

"You heard a what?" Luke asked loud enough for everyone to hear and suddenly they heard a real bang from inside the wardrobe making them flinched just after Luke talked.

"What was that?" asked Calum followed by a growl from that wardrobe. They all looked at each other then to the wardrobe. They couldn't stop their heart from beating so fast.

"It's not funny if there's a zombie there. I mean, we stayed the night and we didn't realise that we actually under the same roof as it?" Grace continued. A bang came again but this one sounded like loud knocks. It knocked hard the wardrobe four times.

Jack then saw something on a table near the window beside the wardrobe. He walked to the table and held up the thing he saw. "I believe this is the key to that wardrobe," he said. He made his way to the wardrobe and he tried to unlock it.

"Woah! are you sure you're going to do that?" said Michael like he knew what will Jack do after this. Jack nodded.

"Jack," Grace called and Jack turned to her. So did everyone else.

"Please be careful," Grace told and a slight smile formed on Jack's lips.

"Oh, for fucks sake," Calum groaned. Grace then rolled her eyes at him.

"Cover me," he said to Grace and then she positioned her gun. Everybody started shaking because they're actually scared of what's inside the wardrobe.

Jack unlocked the wardrobe but he didn't open it immediately. He pressed his hands on the wardrobe so it won't open. Calum walked to the wardrobe and put his ear on it trying to listen what's inside it. He got chills when he heard a heavy breathing from inside the wardrobe.

"What is it?" asked Jack to him.

"Somebody's in the-" Calum didn't finish his sentence because the wardrobe suddenly went open so hard from the inside until it hit Calum's head and pushed Jack's body until he's on the floor.

"Jack, get up!" said Luke and he was holding Jack's arms trying to pull him up.

"What was that?" Amanda asked and she walked to the wardrobe but then Calum pulled her back.

The room got silent. The wardrobe was full with hanging clothes but they didn't see anything in it. They all kept looking at it until suddenly the hanging clothes started moving by themselves. Grace held up her gun but she couldn't stop shaking. They then heard a growl again.

"Jack, quickly, get up!" Luke said as he tried to pull Jack's body from the floor.

"Oh my God," Sylvia said suddenly and she was looking at the wardrobe. Everybody then looked to the wardrobe and there they saw a dirty and scary figure standing and looking at Jack. It was looking at Jack like Jack was a meal for it. It started to open it's mouth and blood came dripping out from its mouth. It started growling and in that exact moment, they knew that that's a zombie.