Day One (Part 1)

It was a calming afternoon and a beautiful day for graduators. They finally graduated from high school and tonight they will attend a graduation after party.

There were these four girls that, well, they weren't those popular girls in school, they're just ordinary girls who just wanted to have fun and live their lives. They're in the same room right now putting on their outfits for the party.

These girls are Nathalie, Sylvia, Joy, and Grace. They didn't want to look slutty like every other girls in their school because they didn't really think they have great bodies. So for tonight, they just put on casual outfits like plaids, crop top, or t-shirt. But of course they added other things like denims, ripped jeans, and beanies so they would look a bit stylish.

"Grace, what time is it?" asked Sylvia to Grace who's laying on Sylvia's bed typing on her phone. Grace looked at the time on her phone and then answered, "five thirty pm."

Sylvia nodded then she joined Grace on the bed. The four of them were on the bed just laying after they finished putting on make ups and clothes.

"GUYS!" Grace suddenly shouted making everyone sat up and now they're looking at Grace with wide eyes because they were so shocked.

"Jack, just texted me asking where I am right now, what should I do?" Grace said so fast.

"Jack? You mean...Jack Gilinsky?" asked Nathalie and Grace nodded.

All the girls then moved closer to her and read the text. After that, they screamed together.

Jack is a male hottie in their school and Grace had a crush on him since they got paired in a school project. And what a surprise because it seemed like he likes Grace too.

"I'll just tell him I'm in your house right now, Syl," Grace said as she started typing on her phone. After that, Grace just smiled so wide and all the girls started laughing at her funny expression.

"Where are those dorks? They should've been here ten minutes ago," Joy said suddenly and after she said that, they heard a beep from outside the house and no longer after that, they heard boys' voices. And in that exact moment, they knew that those were the 'dorks' they're waiting for.

All of them then looked out Sylvia's window and they saw four guys standing beside a pick up truck. And because Sylvia's room was on the second floor, they had to look up so they could see the girls clearly.

Those boys were Luke, Michael, Calum and one stranger that the girls didn't know.

"Hi, girls!" shouted Michael with his cute smile followed by Calum who's pulling up his shirt (not pulling it off) showing his chest.

"Ew, cover your body, Calum," Joy shouted feeling disgusted and Calum just laughed loudly at her.

"Finally you're here, boys," said Nathalie after.

"Sorry, we're late. But we're here now," Calum shouted.

"Where were you 10 minutes ago?" Sylvia added.

"We were on our way, babe," a blonde haired one named Luke said and he gave Sylvia a wink. Sylvia then rolled her eyes, "don't call me that," she groaned.

They then looked at a guy who's leaning back on the truck wearing a black singlet and a leather jacket, with that messy hair on his head. He seemed cold and mysterious but the girls thought he was hot.

"Is that Ashton? They didn't tell us that he's so damn hot," said Joy after she checked that guy out. Luke, Michael, and Calum said that they wanted the girls to meet their new friend, Ashton, but they never got the chance and maybe tonight is the night when they will know this guy.