Day Eleven (Part 3)

Multimedia on the side : Nick

(Yes it's Romeo hahaha)

---

"I'll say go fast," said Luke from behind followed by agreements from the other.

Ashton exhaled hard before he drove the van slowly at first.

"I think you guys need to duck so the zombies won't see you," Ashton suggested and everybody started ducking. Nick took his seatbelt off so it would make him easier to duck.

When the van was exactly in front of the ocean of zombies, Ashton hit the gas and the van started going through the zombies fastly. Some of the zombies were being hit by the van and some of them were crushed under it.

The zombies started mobbing the van and it made everything harder. The van was now slowing down because the zombies were pushing it and banging the windows. Luckily they closed the windows so the zombies won't be able to open it.

Ashton and Nick were seeing the terrifying thing that's happening right before their eyes. The zombies were banging the windshield and some of them even climbed on top of the van making the van grew havier and making it harder to move.

"Ashton, can we go faster?" Michael asked before he screamed because one of the zombies banged the window so hard. They were afraid that the window would break sooner or later. That'd be ugly.

"I'm trying," Ashton said as he kept on hitting the gas as hard as he could. The van was still moving forward but the problem was the zombies were pushing the van from every side.

"Gosh, these zombies. Why can't they stay dead?" Calum groaned.

"Yeah, go tell them that and see if they give a fuck," Michael said sarcastically.

"Ashton?" Luke called, "are we even moving?" he continued.

"We are. Slowly," Ashton replied and he was facing a zombie in front of the van who's staring right into his eyes. A hideous, disgusting, ugly zombie. It didn't have a right hand and its head wasn't in a usual shape. It was trying to break the windshield with its left hand and Ashton was hoping it wouldn't break the windshield.

"Ashton, seriously, man! Drive the freaking van!" Calum yelled.

"I AM driving! These zombies are pushing the van!" Ashton yelled back.

Everybody on the back screamed again because the zombies were getting brutal and brutal.

Ashton couldn't even see where he was going right now. The inside of the van turned dark because the zombies blocked the sunlight. Ashton also didn't know if they're still going straight or did the zombies already pushed the van that hard until it changed direction.

"Ashton, are we gonna make it?" Nick asked.

Ashton gulped and imagined how did the van look from outside. The zombies weren't only mobbing the van but also covered up the van.

"I-I don't know," Ashton stuterred. He looked at the mirror and saw how his friends were holding onto each other. Ducking seemed useless when the zombies already saw them from outside. They were squealing and screaming everytime the zombies knocked the windows hard.

Ashton hit the gas again and the van was moving forward but it didn't help anything. The zombies were too many and they pushed the van too hard.

This made him want to cry. Bad thing would happen not long anymore. Those zombies looked scary as hell with blood everywhere and Ashton felt himself shaking. The tears in his eyes were pooling and just a few more blinks until the tears stream down his face.