Day Six (Part 2)

It's 5:30am and im heading to school bcs of a shitty trip...sorry if theres some mistakes here bcs i edited inside my car xx

---

"Still wanna kill those fuckers?" Calum said and everybody turned their heads to him. Well, if they wanted to live then they had to fight for it. Stay out of the zombies' reach, kill the zombies, and they all will live.

"The good thing is...it's not as many as before. Right?" Ashton reloaded his gun and then aimed it to the zombies that were starting to walk slowly to them. The rest then held up their guns and did the exact same thing like Ashton.

"Luke, you still can walk, can't you?" Ashton looked at Luke. Luke then looked at his leg and moved it a bit and then nodded, "yea, I guess."

The zombies looked so different than the usual. These zombies looked more dead. Some of the zombies had blood like almost all over their faces, some didn't have a mandible, and some even had only one hand.

"What are those things?" Michael asked shivering.

"I believe you don't need the answer, Mikey," Joy replied and she pulled the trigger of her gun and the bullet hit a zombie right on its chest. Luke then shot the other zombie who only had one hand and he shot it on its head. After that, the sounds of gunshots filled the highway and kept on going. The zombies slowly started to die one by one but there were some zombies that they had to shoot like almost five times on the head, even more than five times. And that was weird because they usually only had to shoot at least once on the head to kill a zombie.

"Gosh, die already!" Grace shouted and then she shot that zombie again on the head. It didn't work. That zombie's face was damaged but it was still alive.

"Seriously?" Grace complained. What even was that? A monster? The bad news was, there were three zombies like that. Three zombies that were hard to be killed. Those three zombies were the only zombies left that were still alive. Their looks got a lot more terrifying. Their brains were showing because of the shots they got. One lost its eye but still alive, one had a hole on its forehead and probably the weakest one for now, and the last was the scariest because its jaw was hanging down and half of its face was skinless. Horrifying.

They kept on shooting the zombies and the zombies were nowhere near dead. Swears had been thrown everywhere from the guys and girls because the zombies were still standing on their feet. Those three zombies had bullets on their bodies and faces but it seemed didn't work on them. They can't be defeated. What made them undefeated like this? The virus? Was it really? How long did this virus infect those zombies?

"I want to chop their heads off!" Jack shouted because he thought that would kill the zombies. Maybe he was right, but they didn't have an axe.

"Oh well, keep talking maybe your words can make their heads blow up!" Calum shouted back to him sarcastically.

"When will you guys stop?" Amanda said and Grace then looked at her. She was about to say that too. Amanda shrugged at Grace and Grace just smirked at her before she started to shoot the zombies again. There was one time when she shot the zombies on the neck until the skin was no longer attached to it's neck. She furrowed her eyebrows, "that's it," she murmured. She got this weird idea inside her head.

"Guys, Jack was right, we should chop their heads off," she said to the others.

"What?" Jack asked.

Nathalie then looked at Grace and frowned, "wait, I think I know what's on your mind," she said then she turned her head to the zombies. She narrowed her eyes and then grinned when she really did find what Grace was thinking.