Day One (Part 2)

"Get your asses down! We're here," said Luke after he got off the truck. Everyone then got off the truck and all the girls ran inside the house where the party was being held.

"Grace!" called Calum. Grace stopped running while the other girls kept running and she turned around.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"Replace me. I want to look for Amanda. Bye, babe!" he said patting Grace's shoulder then ran inside the house looking for his girlfriend. Grace looked at the other boys who were lifting the boxes out of the truck. Grace then walked to them and started helping them.

"Where's Calum?" asked Michael to her.

"Looking for Amanda," Grace replied.

"And he told you to help us?" Ashton continued and Grace just nodded.

"What a gentleman," now Luke spoke. Grace just giggled.

They walked inside the house with boxes on their hands. When they stepped inside, everyone was already in there. Dancing to the music, drinking, chatting, playing some kind of games and many more. Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Grace then put down the boxes on a big table.

"We still have two more boxes," said Luke.

"I'll get it," Grace spoke then she started walking outside but then Luke followed her to help her. They carried one box each and when they're about to walked back to the house, Luke stopped her. "Grace, how do I look?" he asked suddenly. Grace looked at him in confusion.

"Why are you asking me that?" she asked back.

"No, seriously how do I look? Do I look bad or....?" he said again.

"You look nice, Luke. Why?" Grace replied. The two of them then started walking inside again. "We'll talk about it later," he said and Grace couldn't be more confused. They put down the boxes on the same table then they split up.

Luke went to where Ashton and Michael were. They're standing among girls and Michael was introducing Ashton to those girls because Ashton wasn't from Luke and Michael's school and he actually already graduated. Luke joined them and then those girls left.

"Why did they leave when I just came?" Luke asked and laughs came out from Michael and Ashton's mouths.

"Hey, look at that," Michael pointed at something with his chin. Luke and Ashton looked at what Michael was pointing and they found Calum. With his girlfriend. Kissing on the corner of the room.

"He just got here!" Ashton complained.

"That boy got skill," Michael added and Luke just chuckled.

Calum dated his girlfriend, Amanda, a month ago. It's a pretty hard work for Calum to get her heart. He's been crushing on her for like six months and he tried so hard to get with her and a month ago he did it. And now look at him.

"I thought he'd end up with Grace. But I was wrong," Michael said when the three of them were still looking at Calum and Amanda.

"I thought the same. Wait, look at Grace now," Luke said as he pointed at another direction where Grace was standing. She's talking with someone. Nathalie, Joy, and Sylvia were standing behind her.

"Is that the guy who asked Grace for a ride?" Ashton said.

"That's Jack. And yes, you're right. Calum hates him so much. That's why he didn't allow Grace to come with him. Goddammit, Calum, look at your best friend," said Luke. But Calum was still doing what he was doing.

"They're good," Michael mumbled when he realized that Calum and Amanda were still kissing.

"I'll go to her," said Luke but Michael stopped him.