RWBY Raven: Other Woman?

Set during Volume 4.

Y/n laughed pulling her fiancé back to her bed grinning as they kissed again. Raven laughed leaning down to kiss her girl again before standing up. She had to do her walk around the tribe before flying to check the area. Y/n would stay in and make her breakfast. Y/n knew everything about Raven and knew how the girl would just enjoy bacon pieces.

"Bye princess. Don't stay in bed too long." Raven giggled walking out.

Y/n laughed before running to the tent enterance.

"I love you!" Y/n yelled.

"I love you too baby!" Raven laughed.

"Morning y/n." Vernal smiled.

"Morning Vernal. Coming for breakfast?" Y/n asked.

"I'll let you get changed first."

Y/n nodded and walked inside and got changed, wearing the necklace Raven got her. The engagement ring was on her hand and she smiled softly at it. Y/n walked out to meet Vernal, they ate their individual breakfasts. Raven had turned into a bird and now rested on a tree nearby watching the tribe and the area. No one was near taht she saw or heard. She glanced at y/n seeing her laugh with Vernal. Vernal was practically their daughter with how the two adults acted with her.

"Babe! Food!" Y/n yelled having cooked bacon.

Raven flew down and shifted back human running to y/n. She laughed and kissed her fiancé's cheek softly.

"Wait. So how did you two meet?" Vernal asked.

"We attended Beacon together. I had a huge crush on Raven. Everyone did but she ended up with Tai...the day before I had courage to ask her out. Summer comforted me and I ended up admitting my feelings years later...I just didn't know Raven had a family with Taiyang and I regretted it. Thankfully though, Raven felt the same and admitted to Tai, he understood and she left. She didn't want to leave Yang, but with her you know...magic powers she couldn't stay...they agreed to just let Yang think Raven left. It was her safety, so now? Raven and I run the tribe. To help anyone." Y/n explained.

"Y/n. Food." Raven spoke glaring.

"Yeah yeah. I know." Y/n smiled.

She fed her fiance as Raven hated their story. She wanted Yang to love y/n and her but the blonde hated her. She sigher hating hearing that story all the time. Vernal however came to them when she was 12, y/n practically took a motherly role and slowly Raven became a mother too. She wasn't Yang and she knew that but she felt nice having a family. Y/n made her days better and always kept her busy and happy.

"Raven!" A voice screamed.

Raven looked up as their gate doors were crashed open, a yellow motorcycle crashing in. She dragged y/n into the tent unsure as to who it was. She placed her own mask on as y/n grabbed hers too.

"Raven. It's Yang." Vernal whispered entering.

"What?" Raven stormed out.

"I need help." Yang spoke.

"With what?" Raven spoke.

"I need to find Ruby. She is with Qrow. Use your semblence." Yang glared.

"I don't have a bond to Qrow." Raven glared under her mask.

"Yes you do. You have a bond with him."

"I lost that bond."

"How?"

"I replaced it."

"You can do that?"

"Yes."

"Who would you replac-to the bitch!?" Yang yelled.

"Do not call her that!" Raven growled.

"Why? She is a homewrecker. She made you leave."

"She never made me do anything. I left you because it was MY choice to protect you."

"Protect me from what? You making me grow up having to call another woman mother too?" Yang yelled.

"Yang." Raven took off her mask.

"No. You ruined our family."

"Babe." Y/n walked out.

"This doesn't involve you bitch." Yang glared.

"Hi Yang...you've grown up quite a lot...you look great." Y/n smiled.

"Go away." Yang glared.

"Raven what does she need?" Y/n asked.

"Its none of your business." Yang huffed.

"Yang she can help." Raven points out.

"She's not my family."

"She can find Ruby." Raven spoke.

"No. I don't want help from a slut." Yang growled.

"Do not call her that." Raven growled back.

"She is. She ruined MY family." Yang glared at y/n.

"I'm sorry." Y/n looked down apologising.

"You're not sorry. You ruined my family and think you sit so high and fucking mighty." Yang took a step forward.

"Yang." Raven warned steping forward too.

"What do you see in her?" Yang glared.

"I love her. Your father and I broke up on good terms Yang. I had to leave you to protect you. Tai loved Summer and we agreed to split. I left to protect you." Raven spoke.

"Protect me from what?" Yang folded her arms.

"Me." Raven sighed.

"Whatever. Are you going to help or not?" Yang asked.

"Y/n can help, she-" Raven started.

"I'm going." Yang got back on her bike.

Y/n went inside the tent as Raven looked conflicted. She wanted to stop her daughter from possibly being in danger because of Salem but, y/n was upset. She groaned and went inside the tent seeing the blonde ride off. Y/n was laid in bed crying softly to herself. Raven climbed in the bed and turned the girl to her chest. Y/n's face was buried in her chest and she held her as she cried.

"I'm sorry for ruining your family." Y/n cried.

"Baby you never ruined it. I fell in love with you and with maiden powers I had to leave her to protect her. I'm scared of Salem and you are too." Raven explained.

"Your daughter is so like you." Y/n spoke having never seen anything other than baby photos.

"She is. Has the same temper too...but baby are you okay?" Raven moved y/n to face her.

"I'm okay." Y/n looked down.

Raven moved so y/n laid under her and she straddled her lap. Y/n's face held tear stains but Raven didn't care. She kissed her, moving her fiancé's hands to her thighs. Y/n rubbed her thighs and gripped them as Raven bit her lip. Raven smirked and already forced her tongue inside y/n's. The kiss becoming more heated quickly and she grinding down on her. Y/n whimpered being more submissive and Raven pulled her own shirt off first. Y/n didn't get a choice as Raven ripped y/n's off. Y/n gasped staring up at Raven.

"Oh i'm going to enjoy today." Raven's eyes were dark.