RWBY Nora: Best Friend.

"Y/N!" Nora screamed.

"Norey!" Y/N screamed back entering the building.

"Y/N shh princess." Yang smiled to her daughter.

"But but but it's Norey!" Y/N tried to pull her mother into the classroom.

"I know honey but lets lower volume. You don't like it when someone yells in your ears." Blake spoke.

"Hurts ears." Y/N sighed and rubbed her kitten ears.

Nora raced over to her best friend, ignoring the yells from her mom. Nora crashed into her cousin, Y/N squealing and giggling. Weiss followed over slowly and smiled at Blake and Yang.

"Hey Yang. Hey Blake." Weiss smiled.

"Hey where's Rubes?" Yang asked.

"At home with Ren. He's sick." Weiss spoke remember their son hadbstayed up all night.

"I brought toy Norey!" Y/N giggled.

"Me too." Nora giggled hugging her teddy.

"Wan come sit with me?" Y/N said trying to drag her cousin into rhe classroom.

"Y/N come kiss us goodbye." Blake bent down.

Y/N hugged Blake as her mother kissed her head. Then Yang did the same this time tickling her a little. Weiss never got a goodbye just a small leg hug as Nora stomped into the class.

"Y/N lets play!" Nora screetched grabbing her favourite toy hammer.

"Okay." Y/N said looking at the arrangement of toy weapons.

"Do you want a sword? Your mommy has a sword." Nora offered.

"No. I like fists. Like mama but mama gon make special one for me." Nora nodded.

"Erm. Erm you be princess I save you!" Nora smiled.

"I read?" Nora nodded.

"I fight monsters."

This is how most school days started, Nora would pretend to fight grimm while Y/N read the latest book her mom got her. Y/N read her book smiling and humming.

"Ladies come put toys away and then join for circle time." Their teacher spoke.

"But-but." Y/N wanted to finish her book.

"Come on Y/N. Circle time." The teacher smiled as the faunus huffed.

"Fine." Y/N walked down to rug and sat next to Nora.

"Y/N you you can sit with me all day and and and then we share snacks at lunch." Nora smiled and laid her head on Y/N's shoulder.

"Now today class for circle time we're gonna be looking at different colours." The teacher explained.

"But we know all the colours." Nora groaned loud.

"Okay the Nora. How about you tell me this colour?" The teacher held up the colour yellow.

"Dats Y/N's hair!" Nora giggled as the blonde faunus looked up.

"Nora it's yellow." Y/N spoke like it was obvious.

"It's a pretty colour." The teacher spoke.

"I like orange." Y/N whispered not very well to Nora.

"I have orange her!" Nora squealed.

"Nora shh." The teacher spoke.

"Y/N likes my hair." Nora giggled.

" Nora giggled

"Alright. Alright. Lets go do some drawings."

"I'm gonna draw Y/N." Nora grinned.

"I'll draw you!" Y/N smiled.