ATTACK ON TITAN Mikasa: Hair dye

"This will end in disaster." Y/n muttered staring at Mikasa's scalp.

"It will be fine I trust you." Mikasa smiled.

"Yeah. I doubt that after this." Y/n stared at the hair dye.

"Are you sure you wanna  dye it?" 

"Yes. Now come on. I want purple."

"Okay...whatever you say." Y/n sighed.

Y/n started by bleaching Mikasa's hair, groaning at the smell of the bleach as it surrounded the room. Y/n continued in her actions of stripping the colour from half of Mikasa's hair. Mikasa wanted black on the top and under the hair purple, which meant y/n had to perfectly tie up the remaining black hair so she could bleach under it.

"Do you think Eren will like it?" Mikasa wondered outloud.

"Sure he will babe." Y/n leaned down and kissed Mikasa's cheek.

"Good. Anyway, where did you put the scarf?" Mikasa asked wondering where her scarf went.

"I told you earlier babe. Its safe in my bag thats on my bed. Don't worry about it. Now tilt your head forward." Y/n lightly pushed Mikasa's head.

"You're agressive." Mikasa huffed.

"Only when you aren't being good." Y/n giggled.

"How's Ymir? She took a pretty large fall earlier when she fell down 4 flights of stairs chasing Christa." Mikasa hummed.

"She'll be fine if her nurse is Christa. Or she'll fake being in pain longer just for attention." Y/n shrugged.

"Probably. Anyway did you see how much Hange was going crazy in the lab with Titans?" Mikasa smiled.

"Yeah they're pretty weird babe. Now sit still." Y/n hummed taking off the gloves.

"Done?"

"With the bleach yeah. Leave it awhile then we'll put dye in." Y/n smiled sitting down.

"Hey no wait why are you facing away from me."

"Because you can't move idiot." Y/n giggled.

"Whatever." Mikass grumbled.

After some time y/n stood up grabbing the dye she had prepared and started the next part. She painted the hair purple, humming to the song that was playing in their room. Once she finished she washed everything that needed to be including her hands. Then she glanced down noticing a stain on her black shirt. It wasn't too much of a big deal since it was old anyway. Y/n took her shirt off before walking past Mikasa's view to the closet. She grabbed an over sized shirt before dropping it by accident. She bent down grabbing it before she heard a whine behind her. Y/n glanced back at Mikasa looking uncomfortable.

"Simp." Y/n laughed.

"Its unfair. You did this on purpose. I can't move." Mikasa huffed.

"I promise once you shower and dry your hair we can have some cuddles." Y/n offered.

"Fine. But can I have a kiss?" Mikasa pouted.

"And they say you're the dominant one." Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n leaned down and kissed her girlfriend softly. Smiling at the other girl who tried to get more from her.

"Just wait till after the shower." Mikasa huffed.

After some time y/n told Mikasa she could go shower so Mikasa did. When she returned her hair was black on the top and purple under it. Y/n stared at her before patting the bed so Mikasa could have her hair dried. Y/n dried her hair and hummed as the colour looked better now that it was drying. Once it had dried the purple was better looking and the black hid it well. Y/n jumped though, hearing the alarm for titans. Both girls got dressed quickly, before running to the weapons room to grab their stuff.

"Mikasa with me. Y/n with Hange." Levi's voiced called as he grabbed his weapon.

"Wait you have purple hair!?" Sasha yelled with her mouth full of food.

"She dyed her hair!?" Ymir yelled.

"Eyes on the task idiots." Levi huffed.

"Meet you in our room later?" Y/n asked Mikasa.

"Wouldn't miss it baby." Mikasa softly kissed y/n before running off to catch Levi.

"Alright y/n! Lets go!" Hange's voice called.