DANGRANRONPA Mukuro: Soulmates

No killing games and Junkos's nice (shocker)

Being an ultimate was a god send to y/n, she knew her life would change for the better. She would hopefully be picked to join Hopes Peak at the age of 16. However, her ultimate was weird, some people would laugh at hwr when she told them. Y/n, the ultimate lie detector. She could literally spot bullshit from a mile away. Her skills had became handy in police work as local cops would ask her to talk to witnesses or suspects. This led her to meet Kyoko Kirigiri, the ultimate detective. The two were the greatest pair so when they both recieved their letters for Hopes Peak they celebrated.

"Come on. In we go." Kyoko laughed following.

"Y/n. You might find your soulmate. Their name was Mukuro right?" Kyoko asked.

"Yep. Taeko is yours?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah I have no idea who it is." Kyoko groaned.

"I'll keep an eye on you."

"And i'll protect you too."

"Lets go." The two laughed going to class.

The day had started and the pair had made a small friend group. It consisted of Celestia a gambler, Naegi a weird boy, Kyoko the decetive and y/n the lie detector.

"Yes my name is Celestia." Celestia explained again.

Y/n could see the bullshit as Celestia would pull her sleeve down.

"Has everyone found their soulmates?" Naegi asked.

"Not yet. Taeko is not a common name." Kyoko spoke.

"What about you y/n?" Celestia asked.

"Mine's Mukuro." Y/n spoke.

"MUKURO!?" A voice squealed behind the group.

Everyone jumped instantly and y/n looked panicked. She looked over seeing a strawberry blonde with pigtails staring down at her. Celestia giggled seeing the two as Kyoko stared at her.

"Miss Enoshima. Y/n y/l/n. Your sister's soulmate." Celestia giggled.

"No way. This one? She's been hunting for years and what does she get after she gives up? The ultimate bullshit detector." Junko laughed.

"Y/n can at least lie better than anyone else. Anyway, introduce them!" Kyoko grinned.

"She's at home." Junko laughed.

"She's not lying." Y/n comments.

"Damn. Tomorrow then y/n." Kyoko grinned.

"Yeah." Y/n grinned.

"Yo Ludenberg, you told this one yet?" Junko asked resting on Kyoko.

"Get off me and tell me what?" Kyoko asked.

"Nothing. Enoshima is playing a trick on you." Celestia spoke.

"Liar." Y/n stared at her.

"I'd love to play poker with you y/n." Celetia laughed.

"Yep. Not lying on that. Anyway tell us." Y/n spoke.

"I'd rather talk to Kirigiri alone." Celestia spoke.

"Lets go." Kyoko stood up.

As she stood she headbutted Junko making the latter yelp. Kirigiri paid no attention and walked off with Celestia. That was the last time y/n saw her before they headed home. Kyoko's face was plastered in dark lipstick and she was happy about it. Y/n giggled and walked home listening to Kiri ramble about Celestia. Y/n was happy for her friend. When they atteded class the next day they noticed a new girl. Junko had dragged her over to the friend group and grinned holding her infront of y/n.

"Mukuro. Meet y/n." Mukuro's eyes went wide.

"Junko you could have warned her first." Kyoko shook her head.

The pair stared at eachother before Mukuro walked off. Y/n looked confused at Junko before she faced Mukuro's direction. She took note and ran to catch up, the quieter girl led her to the rooftop. Y/n looked a little uneasy but focused on Mukuro.

"I'm y/n you probably know that, i'm the ultimate lie detector." Y/n smiled.

"Mukuro. Ultimate soldier." The girl spoke with one tone.

"Woah cool. So you like weapons and stuff? Peko likes them too!" Y/n giggled.

"I like guns."

"Really?"

"Yes. It gets the job done." Mukuro shrugged.

"Do you wanna hang out after classes?" Y/n asked.

"Sure." Mukuro shrugged.

"Awesome."

"Do we have to kiss now? I'm unsure on how this works."

"Me neither. If you don't want to it's fine."

"Thank you." Mukuro nodded.

"Wanna hang out with my friend's? They're all nice." Y/n smiled.

"Sure. My sister will probably come along." Mukuro spoke.

"Cool. Come on." Y/n grabbed the girl's hand.

The two returned to class and Mukuro was blushing madly at the handholding. They attended classes and by lunchtime all of them surrounded a table. Celestia was leaning on Kyoko and y/n sat next to Mukuro.

"Mukuro move your ass over." Junko pushed the girl.

"I can't move further." Mukuro motioned.

"Here." Y/n got up.

Y/n noticed the huge space now left on the bench. She shook her head but tapped Mukuro's shoulder.

"Can I sit on your lap?" She pouted.

"I-I-I sure." Mukuro looked down blushing.

Y/n sat on the girl's lap and smiled softly at her before kissing her cheek in thanks. She stayed like this during lunch as Junko teased the pair. When school ended Mukuro walked to meet y/n.

"Hey." Y/n giggled.

"No." Mukuro grabbed the girl's neck.

Y/n gasped but was pinned on the wall as Mukuro kissed her. Y/n grinned and kissed back as Mukuro held the girl in place. A few whistles were heard from behind them. It startled Mukuro making her leg move between y/n's thighs. Y/n struggled to hold the small moan and Mukuro's face lit up in a blush.