ATTACK ON TITAN Sasha: Favourite Food

Y/n stared at her girlfriend blinking in confusion. Sasha was on her 5th meal and it was funny.

"How does she eat so much?" Connie asks.

"I still have no idea..." Y/n comments.

"Potatos are my 3rd favourite food." Sasha grins.

Connie and y/n looked at each other they were now determined to find out what the top 2 were. They started asking and Sasha giggles looking at them.

"Y/n's chocolate cake she made me for my birthday is number 2. Y/n should know number 1." Sasha comments.

Connie looked at y/n and y/n was purely confused. She had no idea what the girl's favourite food. She started to feel a little guilty because she had forgotten her girl's favourite food.

"Y/n your turn to clean the communal bathrooms." Mikasa spoke holding a bucket and mop.

"Ughhhh fine." Y/n got up taking the bucket and mop.

She headed to the bathrooms and started to clean them groaning at the sight of how dirty they were. She cleaned them sighing at the thought of how gross the women here were and it was awful. She didn't wanna see the boys bathroom.

"Nearly done babe?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah." After an hour y/n finished sighing.

She wanted to vomit but the bathroom was in incredible condition. Levi himself would be proud she knew that.

"Come on. Food time." Sasha yelled pulling her girlfriend.

"The thought of food right now makes me feel sick. I just cleaned shit off the wall." Y/n comments.

"Ew. Anyway, come on I wanna cuddle after food." Sasha dragged her girlfriend.

Sasha grabbed more food and y/n didn't even wanna think about it. They returned to the dorms, giggling at each other for being idiots. Thankfully Sasha didn't bring too much food. Y/n laid on her bed and she sighed happily relaxing. It was short lived because withing 10 minutes a weight was crushing her. She looked up seeing her girlfriend laying on her smiling and sticking her tongue out at her. Sasha poked the girl's nose before she tried to get comfy on y/n because it was a little uncomfy to begin with. Sasha giggled to her and kissed the girl's neck as she cuddled into her. Y/n smiled and rubbed the girl's back but sighed still remembering that she needs to work out what the girl's favourite food is. 

"What's wrong?" Sasha asked looking at her.

"What's your favourite food?" Y/n asked.

"Are you still hung up on this?" Sasha laughed.

"Yes. It's bugging both Connie and I." Y/n huffed.

"Well I'll give you a hint. It's sweet and well it's best served when it's just me and you, especially when it involves you screaming." Sasha smirked moving a hand to y/n's thigh.

"Fucking hell you idiot!" Y/n laughed.

"Mhm...now, how about I get a taste?" Sasha grinned kissing the girl's neck.

When it got to food time again everyone had heard about the question, people were guessing between themselves trying to work out the girl's favourite food. Y/n sat with Connie, Mikasa, Sasha, Ymir and Christa. They were all discussing the question as Sasha would answer while eating her potato and meat. They kept guessing and Connie was getting more and more aggressive with the idea of not getting it.

"None of you will get it." Sasha stuck her tongue out.

"Why isn't y/n guessing?" Mikasa asked.

"Because I know." Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"I know." Ymir laughed.

"What? Tell me." Christa whined wanting to get involved.

"It's something only y/n provides her." Ymir smirked.

"Ewww." Mikasa pushed Sasha.

"Hey! Watch it i'm eating." Sasha yelled.

"What? What is it?" Both Connie and Christa asked.

Ymir whispered in Christa's ear making the girl go bright red before shaking her head at Sasha.

"You're disgusting." Christa spoke.

"Someone tell me." Connie whined.

"What we doing over here? Still talking about how Sasha's favourite food is Y/n?" Annie asked.

"What-Ohhhhh. Ewww." The realization hit Connie.