BNHA Tsuyu and Ochaco: Cuddle Pile

Y/n sat watching her two girlfriends in the pool. Y/n had managed to get the pool time for the three since they don't get a lot of time alone.

"Y/n get over here!" Ochaco yelled.

"Coming." Y/n walked over to the girls.

"Are you okay? Ribbit." Tsuyu asked hugging Ochaco.

"I'm fine. Just little tired." Y/n smiled getting in the pool.

"We can go back inside in like 20 minutes. Our time will be up anyway." Ochaco smiled.

"Okay." Y/n smiled.

The girl's continued to mess around in the pool, stealing a few glances at eachother, and kissing. Once they knew they were around the 5 minutes mark they started packing their stuff. Ochaco ran ahead and smacked y/n's butt before rushing out the pool area towards the dorms.

"She likes to run. Ribbit." Tsuyu laughed.

"That she does babe." Y/n laughed hugging Tsu from behind.

The other two girl's walked towards the dorms, a few glances from passing students. Some students from the school disliked the idea of a polyamorous since it was not "normal".

"Lets go baby." Y/n smiled.

The relationship was roughly 2 months old by this point. More often then not Tsu was the overly submissive, while y/n was confident. Yet, in private, Ochaco could easily top both in a second. Yet students assumed y/n topped from her overly confident personality she had shown in class. Two of the girl's where in Class 1-A, while y/n was in 1-B.

"Why is she here? Extra's dorm is over there." Bakugo huffed standing at the door.

"She's with us." Ochaco's voice spoke from behind.

"Yeah she's staying here. Sensei said it was fine. Ribbit." Tsu remarked.

"Whatever." Bakugo glared at y/n.

"Is he still mad at me for the sports festival?" Y/n asked Tsu and Ochaco as they walked towards the bedrooms.

"Yep. He's mad you beat him." Ochaco giggled.

"Idiot." Y/n giggled.

"Hey y/n!" Mina yelled hugging her friend.

"Hey Mina." Y/n smiled.

"We need to catch up. But i'll leave you and your girlfriends alone." Mina giggled.

"Thanks." Y/n giggled.

"Come on baby." Ochaco giggled.

The three girl's retired into Ochaco's room, stripping from their wet clothes and into their pjs. Ochaco wore y/n's pj boxers and Tsu's hoodie, Tsu wore y/n's hoodie and Ochaco's pj pants and y/n wore Ochaco's hoodie and no pants.

"Alright come on cuties." Ochaco smiled laying down.

"I like having cuddles. Ribbit." Tsu giggled laying down.

Y/n laid down next to her girlfriend's smiling at the two girl's who were getting cuddlier. All three girl's laid in the bed, cuddling eachother before they all shared glances at each other.

"How have you been baby?" Ochaco asked y/n as she ran her hand in the girl's hair.

"I have been exhuasted, school is getting a little tiring and people keep making comments on us." Y/n shrugged.

"They're idiots. What about you baby frog?" Ochaco smiled.

"It's been pretty normal for me. Ribbit." Tsu commented.

"Good." Ochaco smiled.

Ochaco admired her two girlfriends, both were completely opposite personalities until they were in private. Y/n was loud and confident in public, but in private she was shy and blushed easily to compliments. Tsu was herself in private and public, often shy and reserved. Ochaco herself was kind of shy in public but the complete dominant in their private life.

"What about you Ochaco?" Y/n asked.

"I have been great, ignoring comments from idiots but i'm glad Aizawa alllows us to do this. He gave 1-A a speech on how there are many different relationships including polyamorous." Ochaco spoke.

"I liked the speech. Ribbit." Tsu remarked.

"Yeah he was polite about it. If we find out anyone makes a comment we have to report it." Ochaco explained.

"Good." Y/n smiled.

The girl's laid on the bed cuddling for longer as y/n curled up against Ochaco. Tsu was on the other side of Ochaco and was cuddling into the girl smiling softly. Ochaco ran her hand in y/n's hair and rubbed Tsu's back as the girl's were cuddling closer. Tsu was the first to fall asleep she was always the first. Then y/n followed, the small girl into her sleep. Ochaco smiled and cuddled the girls before she let sleep tak over her.