RWBY Winter: Fight

Y/n stared at her team, the Ace Ops, the most elite team in Atlas. They were all tied up and on the ground defeated by a group of school children. Y/n untied them before walking to the elevator. Once she reached the ground floor she spotted Winter running off with the children and Penny. Y/n sighed and followed along, using her semblence to teleport forward. She followed them further outside as they rushed to the aircrafts.

"Winter Schnee." Y/n's voice echoed.

"Fuck." Winter whispered.

"Y/n! Are you coming with us?" Penny asked looking behind her.

"Unfortunately i'm under orders...and you are commiting treason. Both of you." Y/n pointed her sword to the girls.

"Y/n just let us go." Winter spoke.

Thats when y/n noticed Winter was injured, her hair down and face bloody. There was clearly a large injury under her shirt but y/n just stared. Y/n glanced at the injury then to Winter's face.

"Who did it?" Y/n asked.

"No one-" Winter started.

"Cinder Falls. She is still in the basement." Penny remarked.

"Penny shut up!" Winter yelled.

"Did I say something wrong?" Penny asked.

"We have to go!" Yang Xiao Long yelled.

Y/n debated her situation before pulling her weapon down and ran inside Atlas again. She raced towards the basement but got stopped by a grimm hand wrapping itself around her neck. Y/n knew it was Cinder from the fire that came towards her. Somehow y/n dodged the fireball heading towards her.

"Another hunteress." Cinder vlared.

"What do you want?" Y/n asked.

"I want all of you dead. Salem wants to take over this world." Cinder laughed.

"She won't get away with it." Y/n groaned as Cinder squeezed.

"She will." Cinder growled.

"She wo-won't." A voice coughed out.

Both y/n and Cinder glanced over at Winter Schnee who stood at the end of the corridor leaning against the wall. She could barely stand nevermind fight Cinder.

"Winter. Leave." Y/n glared.

"No. I told you i'm staying when we met." Winter spoke.

"Leave Winter. You can't do this." Y/n argued.

"I suggest you listen to the little girl Schnee." Cinder smirked.

"I'm not leaving y/n. I made a promise not to leave you." Winter yelled.

"Leave now!" Y/n yelled.

"Don't yell at me. I'm here to help." Winter remarked back.

"As entertaining as this is. I'll just kill you both." Cinder smirked.

"Fucking hell. I didn't wanna do this." Y/n groaned.

Y/n's eyes flashed yellow, soft flames coming out the side. She grabbed the grimm arm, the feeling of burning forcing Cinder to leave go.

"You're a maiden!?" Winter yelled.

"Yes. Now leave." Y/n yelled.

"No." Winter's voice was dropping.

Winter had gone from standing against the wall to now slouched against the floor. She was clearly losing the fight to live.

"Winter!" Y/n ran over to her, Cinder being the last of her thoughts.

Y/n bent down, trying to check Winter over but noticing the blood was only getting worse. She started to panic, her face just showed her being scared and no other emotion. The panic was opposite to Winter. Winter smiled softly clearly not fighting the losing battle she was in. Y/n stared at her before leaning in close.

"I'm going to kill yo-" Cinder's voice yelled.

"Touch either of them and you'll die." Ruby Rose's voice yelled.

"Fuck." Cinder's voice muttered.

"Here let me see her." Jaune Arc's voice called running to y/n.

"What can you do!?" Y/n yelled getting angry.

"He healed me from death. He can heal her." Weiss Schnee smiled bending down next to y/n.

"You almost died?" Winter asked coughing.

"Anyway, Jaune do your thing. We'll protect you." Nora Valkyrie smiled.

Y/n let the children do their work, some of them fighting against Cinder while y/n sat with Jaune and Weiss. Weiss' hand never left y/n's shoulder, smiling softly as Winter was clearly healing. Winter was still in and out of a sleepy state but now she was at least not bleeding anymore.

"She's gonna be okay y/n I promise." Weiss smiled.

"I hope so I needed to propose today." Y/n cried.

"Oh. You and Winter are together?" Weiss asked.

"Yes. 4 years now." Y/n cried.

"She never mentioned." Weiss frowned.

"She didn't want your father knowing or people saying stuff about homosexuality." Y/n explained holding Winter's hand.

"Makes sense...we were never too close. We both are private." Weiss smiled.

"She talks about you so much." Y/n giggles.

"She does?" Weiss asked surprised.

"Yeah. She adores you." Y/n smiled.

"Oh."

"Yeah she is proud of yo-"

"Weiss a little help!" Ruby interrupted.

"Keep an eye on her y/n." Weiss stood up.

"I will." Y/n smiled.

Cinder eventually ran away, causing the attention to turn back to Winter. Jaune had finished helping her as much as he could and now it was all relying on Winter's aura.

"Come on baby." Y/n kept whispering as Winter was now laying on her lap.

"Is she okay?" Ruby asked.

"I don't know. She's healing but she'll be out for a little." Y/n sighed.

"We'll stay here for as long as you need." Yang smiled.

"Thank you." Y/n nodded.

The group all sat in a circle, talking to each other happily and explaining relationships. Y/n held Winter the whole time keeping the girl's head on her shoulder.

"Y/n?" A voice muttered.

"Hey baby." Y/n smiled looking down at Winter.

"Hi." Winter's eyes were figting to stay open.

"Just close your eyes baby I won't let you go." Y/n shifted slightly to get comfy.

"Okay...are you a maiden?" Winter asked fighting sleep.

"I am baby, but go to sleep." Y/n giggled.

"So we know all 4 maidens. Cool. Now we just need Cinder gone." Yang smiled.

"Your mom will not agree babe." Blake Belladonna remarked.

"Worth a try." Yang shrugged.

Y/n wasn't really paying attention, instead she was more focused on Winter. The Schnee girl was flat out and was going to be for a couple more hours.

"Thank you Jaune. I owe you." Y/n smiled at the boy.

"Its okay." He blushed.

"Do you have a crush on my sister's fiancé?" Weiss asked.

"Shut up." He grumbled.

"Jauney has a crushhhh." Nora sang.