RWBY Yang: My Girlfriend.

"Babe! Babe babe!" Yang's voice called as she bursted into the room.

"Yes Yang?" Y/N spoke as she laid in her girlfriends bunk just wearing the yellow bombshell's hoodie.

"I-" The blonde's lips went dry as she saw her girlfriend laid in bed.

"Yang?" Y/N asked glancing at her.

"I-fuck." Yang climbed into bed and kissed Y/N.

Y/N hadn't realised the fact her legs and underwear were both on show to Yang. Yang was a sucker for her Y/N, her Y/N that was her favourite phrase.

"Where's the team?" Y/N asked.

"That's what you stuttered over?" Y/N asked.

"No, but where are they?"

"Ruby and Weiss have gone to walk Zwei and Blake has gone with Pyrrha on a date." Y/N explained.

"Them two just need to be girlfriends." Yang groaned.

"I know. But what had my baby stuttering?" Y/N teased cuddling up to Yang.

"Oh, I just didn't realise you had no pants on." Yang smiled running her hand on her girlfriend's thigh.

"Oh? Not my fault you have large clothes." Y/N laughed.

"Hey not my fault you're a midget."

"Yang i'm like an inch taller than Ruby."

"Exactly. Tiny." Yang giggled pulling her girlfriend close.

"You're an ass." Y/N laughed.

"Mhm but you love my ass." Yang giggled.

"More of a boob girl myself. If I wanted a booty i'd go find Blakey." Y/N teased as Yang pouted.

"I hate you."

"You love me Yang." Y/N spoke nuzzling into her girlfriend's boobs.

"Unfortunately." Yang giggled.

"Hey that's not nice." Y/N pouted.

"You know i'm joking baby." Yang smiled.

"Nah uh." Y/N pouted more.

"Hey look at me. I'm just joking babygirl." Yang frowned cupping her girlfriend's cheeks.

"You know I don't like your jokes sometimes." Y/N pouted as she mumbled.

"I know and i'm sorry." Yang sighed kissing her head.

"I'm joking with you Yang. You're so gullable."

"You're an ass."

"Mhm but you love me."

"That I do."

"I love you and your boobies." Y/N giggled laying her head between Yang's boobs.

"Oh! I remember what I came to tell you. Proffessor Port gave me my test back and I passed." Yang smiled as she finally passed the exam she revised hard for.

"Congrats baby! I'm so proud." Y/N giggled leaning up to kiss her girlfriend.

"I love you. You helped me." Yang smiled.

"Hey no. This is on you babe." Y/N smiled.

Yang giggled and held her girlfriend close smiling and kissing the girl's head.

"I hope you guys are not having sex!" Weiss' vouce called as Ruby and her walked in.

"Jeez guys you can't always assume we have sex." Yang groaned.

"Yes we can." Ruby giggled laying on her bunk.

"You guys suck." Y/N groaned cuddling into Yang.

"Er...Y/N we can see your underwear." Weiss spoke covering Ruby's eyes.

"Right? Can you see my vagina?" Y/N asked.

"No but still!" Weiss huffed.

"Leave my baby alone." Yang spoke flipping over so that Y/N lay under her.

"Please don't have sex here. Zwei doesn't wanna see." Ruby whined.

"Yang stop." Y/N laughed.

The blonde's hair was in the smaller girl's face covering her whole face. Y/N squealed when Yang moved her hands to her sides making her fall flat on the younger girl.

"Jesus babe. You're so wriggly!" Yang laughed.

"You're squishing me." Y/N groaned.

"I'm no-Zwei!" The dog had jumped on Yang's back making the pressure a little more on Y/N.

"Oh my dust!" Y/N yelled at the extra weight.

"Zwei doesn't weigh that much." Ruby frowned picking up her dog.

"He does and Yang's boobs is crushing my lung flow." Y/N whined.

"Fine fine." Yang laughed getting up.

Yang moved off her girlfriend laughing as Y/N groaned from the weight being lifted.

"Thank god." Y/N sighed breathing hard.

"I love you baby." Yang smiled kissing her girlfriend softly.

"I love you too babe. But can we go get food? I'm starving."

"Lets go." Yang picked up her girlfriend.

She placed her on her shoulder and smacked her ass laughing. She ran down the hall laughing at the comment from Nora.

"GET SOME YANG!"