Disposable Father (nsfw)

Start from the beginning

I step away from her but she pulls me back into her arms, "Beautiful darling," She lifts my head to look at my eyes, "I love you. I'm not like your mother. I will never be upset with you." She gives my a kiss, "Come here." She grabs my hand and sits down on the chair, "Sit." She sits me on her lap facing her. I place all my weight on my leg. "Don't do that sweetheart I want you to sit on my lap." She lifts my legs beside her.

"B-"

"You're not going to crush my legs darling." She gives me a kiss, "You don't have to be insecure about it. Just relax." She gives me another kiss. She goes down my neck "Show me what you're insecure of I want kiss them." She looks up at me, "I've said it before but I want to remind you. Every part of you is perfect. Inside," She kisses my lips, "and out." She grabs my thighs as I look at her. My heart fills with my love for her.

She starts by kissing my forearms carefully to not hurt me. Then she kisses every insecurity of mine that I told her. She leaves blood stains on my body from Endeavor's blood. Normally I wouldn't want a hero's blood on me but I'm proud of what we did.

"Let's go over here." She picks me up and we turn to the corner from the back of the basement, "Look we got a big mirror."

"Yea?" I look confused.

"Let's sit down here but first," She unbuttons her blood stained cardigan and takes off her shirt. Caught by surprise my face turns red but don't look away. "Lets take off our clothes."

I snap back to reality, "N-naked? Why?"

"Just listen sweet dark angel." I do as she says."Now sit down in front of me." We sit on the ground facing the mirror. Her legs intertwine with mine making them open. She kisses my neck from behind and goes up my neck to my ear, "I want you to look at yourself as you touch yourself," She kisses my neck, "But can you do it or do your forearms hurt?"

"I-I can do it."

"Mm good. Now look at yourself in the mirror," She guides my hand in between my legs, "Do what makes you feel good. Look at the parts your insecure about while you do it. I want you to learn to love them because you're so gorgeous pup," She looks at the mess she made on me with the blood by touching me, "Especially with all this blood." She smiles. She grabs my throat with one hand as she kisses my shoulder and the other hand squeezes my breasts.

"Ah...Toga."

"Keep looking at yourself bunny don't look away when you see somthing you don't like. I like it." She bites my shoulder and I feel blood coming out.

"Ah..." I whimper in pain.

"Shh its okay bunny just keep looking at your beautiful body." She sucks on the bite and gives me a bloody smile, "You taste so wonderful too bunny." She grabs my hips, "Just like every other part of you. " She gives me a kiss. I let out small moans into her mouth. "The sounds you make sound so cute pup. Your whimpers and moans just make me want you more," She holds me tighter as she kinda grinds against me, "But this is about you so tell me what you want pup." I don't respond to her. "C'mon bunny what do you want? I won't know how to make you feel good until you tell me." She sucks on the bite more.

I really can't help it anymore.

I turn around to kiss her and we fall back. I end up being on top of her.