Weird is great! <3

Y/n's p.o.v.

Toga and I go down the fire escape and start to walk to the graveyard "...Toga wait." I stop in the middle of the sidewalk making Toga in front still holding my hand "What wrong?" She frowns a little as she walks to me "are you sure you want to go? You don't think its weird?" "That's what makes it great y/n! Weird is great! Its makes us different then others." She holds my hand with both of her's "alright...do you want to go get something to eat first?" I ask "Hmmm we can go to the store buy somethings if thats fine with you" "Yea its fine" we head to the convenience store. When we get there we get stares "Aren't you worried someone will notice you're a villain?" "Why because of the stares?" "Well...yea" "No I mean they aren't staring at me they're looking at you" she says in a sweet voice and takes a moment to look at me "they're scared you're going to bark at them" I try not laugh but I found that actually funny.

Toga's p.o.v.

This was the first time I saw her smile. It made me filled with so much joy I could've stabbed her right then and there, but of course I'm not going to considering she's part of the L.O.V. now and I still want to get to know her more....plus she already has her burns. I try to pretend I didn't see her smile but I couldn't resist doing the same "So what do you want from here?" She looks at the back where the drinks are. If I get pocky we can play the game! It'll give an excuse to kiss her! "What about pocky?" I hold up a box "It's up to you. You're the one who's going to eat it. I'm getting some mochi." Oh god she's a clueless idiot. She's still cute though and that makes it more adorable! We ended up buying the pocky and mochi with some calpico and (your fav drink). We get out and start to walk to the graveyard.

Y/n's p.o.v.

We finally arrive at the graveyard and we head to the back where there is a bench for us to sit. The graveyard is old and abandoned so no one else is here "What's wrong sweetheart? You look a bit nervous." "I know I've said this a lot but are you sure you want to be here? A lot of peo-" "Let me stop you there pretty girl. There's no need to be insecure of your interest ok? Not with me. Not ever." She cups my face with her hands and kisses my forehead "So tell me why do you like this place?" "Well" I open my mochi as I talk and Toga does the same with her pocky "since I have a quirk related to the dead I would come here as a kid and look at the tombstones" I look up to see them "they were so damaged and old. This place has been abandoned for longer then I have been alive so when I was 10 I decided to take care of this place. I clean off the dirt and mold off the tombstones, clean the litter people throw out here, once in a while I just like to lie down on the floor at night and look at the stars to think about how I'm looking into the past." "What do you mean? Is that another quirk of yours!?" "No it's just that the light we see from the stars right now have been traveling here since these people were alive and it makes me feel closer to them" "wow I didn't know that..." "sorry i geek out at times" "Aw no its fine I like smart girls" "...when I got used to my quirk I'd research these people so when I would come here I could talk to them. They made me feel more welcomed then my own family..." I grab Toga's hand and take her to a near gravestone "What are we doing?" "I want you to see someone" I look at the stone and close my eyes. A hand rests on my shoulder "Hi y/n" I turn around along with Toga "Hey Taiki" I look at Toga who is staring at Taiki "Toga this is Taiki...uh I basically trained my quirk with him...or his dead body to be more clear" "wow um hi"

Taiki disappears "Toga I don't know about my quirk" "what do you mean?" "People who know about my quirk say I can raise the dead but I'm not sure about that. Sure I can project the image of the dead person but I mean ghost? Really? I don't think thats it." "I'm still confused what are you saying?" "I'm saying my quirk might be rising the dead the way I think they would be. So for example Taiki...in his life he could've been the worst person ever but if I raise him he wouldn't be like he was when he was alive he would  be the way I think of him." Toga takes a second to think "Oh ok so you think your quirk is making the dead your own version of them and that's why you can control them?" "Yes that." She understood me... "Wow what made you think that?" "Well in order for me to raise someone is to know specific facts about them. If I could just raise the dead they would just be the way they were when they were alive, but instead they do what I say and act different just how I used the water hose heroes to try and hurt Todoroki but they would never do that to a kid training to be a hero if they were alive" "hmm that is true" "I know I'm bringing this up out of no where but I've had it in my head for a long time" she turns my face with her hand "hey its ok to share with me. I don't ever want you to feel like you can't feel safe with me." She smirks "That is when I'm not playing with you with my knife" she smiles.

Toga's p.o.v.

We go back to the bench and I see that it's a bit quiet "Do you want to listen to something?" "Uh sure what?" "What ever you want sweetie" she takes her phone out "ok but I'm not sure if you'll like it" "hey it's fine okay?" She shows me the song "Is this one fine?" "Oh wow the name is interesting..."

(Tw?? slur)

We play it low as we eat our snacks. I take out a pocky and look over to
y/n. She's soo cute! <3 She looks so calm as she eats. I slowly take out my knife from under my skirt "What's wrong?" I put the knife back "huh? Oh nothing why?" "You seemed to be staring at me a lot" "Oh um...I just wanted to know if you wanted one" I show her a pocky  "Oh no thanks I don't like chocolate" what!? What am I supposed to do now? "Well can I have some of your mochi?" "Sure here" she hands me the bag, and looks at the tombstones. Ah you cute idiot get the signal.

Y/n's p.o.v.

I look over the tombstones to admire the imagery. Suddenly Toga turns my face to her, and kisses me. The song finishes, and everything is quiet. I close my eyes as I enjoy the softness of her lips. Not knowing what to do with my hands I just wrap them to the edge of the bench and squeeze them.