killing spree

I see Tokage shove Jirou to the ground. Everyone turns to see.

Yaoyorozu checks on Jirou, "Sweetheart! Are you okay? Where are you hurt?"

"Ah...I'm fine. My back hurts a bit." Jirou sits back up.

"What the hell Tokage?" Yaoyorozu looks up to Tokage.

I stand from my seat, "Why did you fucking push her?"

I shove Tokage with my arm.

"I didn't mean for that-"

"Oh you never mean anything do you? You didn't mean what you said to sound wrong, you didn't mean this to happen, you don't mean a single thing right?"

"Y/n..."

"I told you to get away from me, and the only thing you did was bother me, and hurt my friend." I look to Jirou.

"Hey she's trying to apologize, idiot." Monoma gets between Tokage and I.

"You again?" I sigh, "You are so annoying. Always trying to be better than 1-A when no one is trying to even compete with you. Are you trying to give yourself self worth or something? Is it a way to hide your insecurities and prove that your decent enough to even be in UA? Because you're just so fucking pathetic trying to make everything into a competition. Actually, heh, you're just like the majority of pro heroes. Only caring about being better than another rather than actually fucking protecting civilians and-"

"Hey shut up." He comes forward to me.

I grab him by his hair, and throw him to the ground, "I'm not done talking asshole."

Finally that dumbass is so annoying.

Both classes get surprised.

"Y/n what the fuck?" Tokage asks.

"Tokage shut up I'm really not in the mood for you to talk to me."

"Setsuna it best if you just leave her alone..." Shiozaki tells her.

"No we need to talk. I know..."

Shit she's going to talk.

"Tokage just shut up!" I push her.

I noticed that I pushed her to a tree.

Fuck.

"I'm so tired of everything right now, okay? Just please, leave me alone. That's all I ask for." I look at her.

She gets herself up looking hurt of course. I walk over to Jirou and Yaoyorozu before I head inside.

"Kyoka, are you okay?" I grab her hand to lift her up.

She seems surprised by everything to respond to me. I look over to her girlfriend.

"I'm going to take her to the teachers to take a look at her." She starts taking Kyoka inside.

"Wait, Momo, I'll help too." I put Kyoka's other arm around my shoulders to get her inside.

"Hey nerd she's like you when you were my walking stick." Bakugou laughs.

Once we get inside, and explain everything to the teachers and pros, the three of us walk into the girls room.

"Well it was just a waste to go out there." I look out the window.

I lay down right after, and get ready to go to sleep.

"So you call us by our first names now?" Momo smiles.

"Shut up."

"And you consider me a friend too?" Kyoka asks laughing.

"Kyoka I will personally push you to the ground if you don't shut up."