showering

Y/n's p.o.v.

I push her down on the bed "Why are you really acting this way? What do you want?" "I don't want you to go" "go where? The dorms?" She nods her head "but you're the one who got me in" "because Tomura told me to" "why don't you want me to go?" "Because I won't see you anymore...at least not as much" I get up "why would you ever think that?" "Well the dorms are inside the campus and you're at school half of the time the rest would most likely be in the dorms as well" she looks sadden "Toga do you really think I would go anywhere I can't see you?" I lean close to her "believe it or not I'm just as clingy as you are...maybe even a little possessive" she smiles "really?" "Yea I might not show it towards you but if anyone else ever tried getting with you I don't know what I'll do to them" I give her a kiss "And here I thought I was the only crazy one" "We're just different" I smile as we kiss "...I still want your sweater" I look at her "fine there's no point in arguing" I toss her my sweater "It doesn't smell like you" she frowns and throws it to my face as I'm still folding the clothes "It's clean" "Well I don't want to smell like laundry I want to like you" "What do you want me to do?" "Wear it dummy" she smiles "how affectionate but I need to take a shower first" "A shower?" She lifts an eyebrow "Yes Toga a shower" "Can I join?" I drop the shirt I was folding "What?" I feel my face heat up "I said. Can. I. Join?" "W-with me? In the shower? That we would have to be really close?" "Well yea you're going to need help since your injured and can't move your arm too much" oh yea I forgot about that for a bit...guess I do need her help. She crawls over to me "So is that a yes or a no?" "Uh...y-yes?" "Ok c'mon" she grabs my hand and leads me to the restroom. She turns on the water and tests it with her hand "is this fine sweetie?" I reach in to feel "yea its good" "okay then lets take off your clothes" "what?" "Well how else are you going to take a shower?" Oh right... "It's okay let me help you" she takes off my shirt revealing the bandages "okay now be careful and hold onto something so you won't fall sweetheart"  she smiles and starts to take off my pants and underwear. Out of embarrassment I look toward the shower "so uh we should take off these bandages but be careful"  "ok from where do I take it off?" "Just take off the clip under my arm and you can unwrap it" she lifts my arm a bit and takes off the bandages slowing down as she reaches my arm and back "it might gross you out a bit" she looks at me "darling I've killed people before I can handle this" she kiss my forehead and smiles. As she removes it gooey liquid from my burns are seen on the gauze pads "...well some of the burns are getting better at least" she throws the gauzes away. I get in the shower seat and Toga joins in. I feel my face heat up. We're really going to be this close together with her touching me...I need to remain calm "I'm gonna wet your hair now ok sweetheart?" I nod my head and she grabs the shower head. The water drips down my hair onto my face "ok can you hand me the shampoo darling?" I grab it for her then hand it over "close your eyes" I feel her fingers between my hair lathering it making soap bubbles all over the shower walls from Toga moving "did it get in your eyes?" "No I'm ok" "good then I'm going to rinse it off now" when shes done with the shampoo and conditioner she grabs the body wash "you said we still have to clean it right?" "Yes just not too much soap and not a lot off water on the injuries okay?" "Ok so lets wash the rest of your body first then we can do the injuries at the end so you can enjoy your shower" oh no why? She's going to be washing me... "I-I can do it myself" "nonsense I'm in here for a reason now let me" she gets the loofah sponge and starts to clean my chest from behind. Just calm the fuck down...she's just being ni- she starts to go lower. Ah! What the hell is she doing!? "What's wrong sweetheart?" She kisses my neck "n-nothing its just my...arm hurts" Just calm down she's just trying to help. "Okay now I'm gonna wash the burns alright?" I nod "okay" she kisses my cheek. She extends my arm and applys a bit of soap and carefully cleans the area "ow!" "I'm sorry darling"

Toga's p.o.v.

I can see the tears in her eyes from the pain and its not the one I enjoy. I'm gonna make sure that Shoto guy gets it worse for hurting my darling. She tries to pulls away "Sorry baby I have to" "I know...ow! It just hurts" her eyes shut with tears coming out "I know babygirl"

Y/n's p.o.v.

As she finishes she hands me a towel "you can get the gauze pads from my room and the rest of the stuff as well" "oh ok I'll be right back" she leaves and then comes back after a while "which ointment do I put on?" "Neosporin but only only on the small burns" "ok" she leans down to look at the burns closer. After her wrapping my burns with the bandages again she helps me up and leads me back to my room.