Bonding

Y/n's p.o.v.

I miss Himiko.

"Here's breakfast." Buba says in a cheery tone as he enters the room with Shiggy behind him.

He scratches his neck as he checks in me, "Are you sobered up yet?"

"Um...yeah." I sit up on the bed.

Other than Buba I haven't really talked to the guys much without Toga around. Well when I did talk to Buba that one time Toga was still here.

I guess I haven't spend much time with them alone.

"Good. We made the breakfast, so, uh, hope it's good." Shiggy points to the plate.

Buba hands me the plate of what looks like toast and eggs with a smoothie on the side of the mini table they bring me.

"It's just a little burned." Shiggy adds.

I look down at the very dark toast and dark brown edges of the eggs. I groan while touching my head still hurting from the hangover.

"We tried making it on the stove, but SOMEONE-" Buba blurts out loud looking at Shiggy.

It makes my head hurt like hell. Shiggy looks at Buba who is covering his mouth.

"Sorry." He says.

Shiggy sighs, "I accidentally touched the stove knob, so we couldn't turn it off. The oil jumping out the pan, and burn that brat, Dabi. He got pissed off at it, and used his quirk on it, but we stopped him immediately after."

I pinch the bridge of my nose, "So you tried making toast on the stove..and the ashes of the knob is probably on the food?"

"Yea, why?"

I put the plate to the side table, "Nothing." I smile attempting to be polite to them. 

"Ungrateful brat." Shiggy crosses his arms.

"He doesn't mean that!" Buba gets close to me.

"Ah..." My headache hurts more.

"Did Toga give you something for that?" Shiggy asks.

"Yeah, but that was before she left."

"That was hours ago. Do you want some more?"

"Um, sure?"

"Okay I'll go get some." He walks out of the room.

"Don't disintegrate them." Dabi says as Shigaraki walks out.

"Shut up, ball sack."

He comes back, and gives me a pill. Time passes, and I'm more able to get up. Sako knocks coming into the room.

"Woah, woah, what are you doing?" He makes sure I don't fall.

"I'm heading to the bathroom."

"Do you need to throw up? You have a trash can here." He grabs it.

"Ew. Put that down." I grab it from him and place it back down.

"You don't have to get up."

"As 'flattering' as it is watching Dabi, and the rest of the guys throwing away the vomit bags..."

Gross.

"I rather do things for myself."

"But let us help you."

"I'm going back to the camp either way. I'll be fine." I hold the frame of the bed.

"Fine, but we're still all going to take care of you while you're here." Sako goes to turn off the lights from the halls.