Disposable Father (nsfw)

(A/n: Me being a switch I couldn't just bring myself to write y/n as a bottom for this chapter so it takes a turn. Since our lovely Toga is the bottom in this chapter when (title) comes out it means what you would like Toga to refer to you as. Ex. Ma'am, Miss, Master, Goddess, Mistress, Mommy, etc. Whatever you want.
There's also
-discussion of safewords but not used (in the ending)
-Blood
-A bit of knifeplay
-Biting
-Mirrors
-Not sure if it need to be mentioned but just in case your insecurities (mostly physical)
-And well there's a dead body. NOT DOING THE DIRTY. Just to make that clear its just there in the corner lmao.
Also this was inspired by an audio made by a certain person I'm gonna guess most of y'all know who...and not related to the chapter but if you know where the picture above is from...well we're both going to hell so see you there✌)

Y/n's p.o.v.

After watching Toga stab Endeavor violently for a hour or so she stops.

"That was loads of fun!" Shes says covered in blood. She walks up to me and Dabi.

He sighs with relief, "You don't know how fucking long I've wanted to watch that."

Toga licks off the blood from her knife as she looks at me.

I panic, "Stop looking at me!" I turn her to Dabi.

"What?" She says confusingly.

Why was that so hot!?

"Nothing just don't look at me." I still hold her back.

She feels so comfy...

I look up, "um...Dabi can you..uh.." I say nervously.

"Leave? Alright I've had my fun but we'll have to talk about my disposable father later on." He points to the body reeking of blood as he walks off.

Toga turns around, "Whats wrong?"

I hug her tightly. She looks at me still a bit confused.

"Stop its embarrassing."

"How is it embarrassing my lovely dark angel?"

"...well I...love you a lot and I...I got the urge to hug you a lot and I don't know what to do."

"You...don't know how to hug?"

"No," I sigh, "I mean like...y'know how I said I don't know how to talk about feelings?"

"Yea."

"Well when I feel something I try to  express it but I don't know how to express it either so my feelings just get jumbled up in me and becomes a mess...so if I want to hug you right now I'm mixed with both the feeling of...loving you so much and s-scared of bothering you and getting you mad."

She gets a confused face, "Why would you be scared? The knife?"

"No the knife was kinda- well actually really hot..." I see her smiling and I get red, "But thats not the point! I got scared because when I was younger and I tried hugging my mother she would just smack me away and yell at me for hugging her so I just never hugged anyone else so when I initiate a hug with you I feel like you'll react the same and...well I don't want to upset you."