Tokage

(A/n: PLEASE vote to 100 at least both on the last one and this one it motivates me to update faster and lets me know continuing this story is still worth it especially since I have work now and a little less time to write and I updated even tho the last chapter still hasn't reached to 100 bc I did say I wanted to be more active here so yeah be grateful mfs <3🤨 anyways TW⚠️ for this story in the middle-ish? ill put another TW before the scene and after for those who wanna skip it enjoy the story REMEMBER TO VOTE <3)

Y/n's p.o.v.

I look at Jirou for a while.

I smile, "Of course I wasn't. I was with my girlfriend."

"I knew it. I told Momo I was right! Oh don't worry though, I didn't tell anyone else."

"What did you want to talk about?" I look back down to continue to text Himiko.

"I'm helping you keep your secret from the teachers. I heard them say they're going to ask you where you were this weekend. They already asked your sisters."

Shit i don't know what they said, and I can't text them. I didn't bother getting either of their phone numbers.

"Don't worry. I 'overheard' them say you three just went out to eat, went to the store for some things, and went home to watch some movies. Specifically horror."

I sigh with relief, "Thanks Jirou."

I pause for a second.

Could she be one of the traitors? I mean even if she isn't the L.O.V. is trying to get more people...

"Um, Jirou. Before you go can we talk a bit?"

"Oh...yeah sure." She sits down in front of me.

I sit up, "Why did you want to be a hero?"

"I wanted to dedicate my work to others." She smiles.

"And being a hero was your way of doing that?"

"Yeah why?"

"Just wanted to know. You said you wanted to dedicate your work to others. Do you not want to anymore?" I ask.

"Of course I do! It's just now that we've learn all these new things I enjoy everything about it. The teamwork, the adrenaline, saving people from villains, stopping the bad guys."

"...aren't you into that whole punk scene?"

"Yeah?"

"Doesn't that scene kinda go against the cops...you know the ones heroes help? And the government too? What made you change your mind about all of that?"

"I agree the government is shitty, and cops totally are too at times, but with me being a hero I know I can help people out. I can also help put those cops away if I see them doing anything they aren't supposed to."

"So you decide to work for the shitty government? Aren't heroes basically the muscle of said government? You'd just be helping them more than changing them. And don't heroes have limitations on who they can take into the station to be charged? Don't you think when you take the cops to the station for them to be charged other cops are going to cover for them to protect them or the cop will just charge you instead for 'obstructing justice' or whatever bullshit they'll do to get their way, and with being a hero that can mark you badly. They'll say you're a vigilante which the government isn't too fond of, remember, therefore they'll probably threaten you to quit those behaviors or you wouldn't be a hero anymore at all, so in the end you'd have no choice but be another puppet controlled by the government who cant think for themselves."