Sorry

(Tw⚠️: Mention of the mother being transphobic and abusive)

Toga's p.o.v.

Even though the guys tried cheering me up I could still only think of y/n. Though it's fun hanging out with them, but we've also had some trouble with Buba's mask since it ripped again from us running around earlier. Luckily we found the same rag we used last time to cover the rip.

"Alright Kurogiri you have to-" I stop.

Suddenly we see y/n at the door.

Y/n's p.o.v.

I walk in with the guys and Toga in a circle on the ground. I see Dabi with his hair pulled back with some hair clips and a face mask on, Shigaraki with all his hands painted with pink nail polish, Kurogiri has a pedicure, and Buba and Toga switched clothes.

"Uh...am I interuppting something?" I slowly walk in and the guys look at me in silence.

"What the hell are you doing here? Oh hey..." Well every guy except Buba.

"Hey Buba..."

Toga stands up. "Guy give us a moment?" She asks them.

"Uh yea no problem!" They all head to the door until they bump into Sako, and Spinner.

"We found the snacks-" The guys push them back into the door as they leave.

Toga looks back to me, "Hey..."

"um hi...looks like your having fun." I look pass her.

"Yea they we're just trying to cheer me up."

"About that I'm...sorry I didn't mean to yell." I fill myself with self hate for that.

"Can you tell me why you did?"

"I..." I take a moment to open up. "You know I don't really like heroes," she nods along, "because I realized when I was younger that all they care about is ranks, status, the media, and money. The day I realized that was when my mother was basically beating the hell out of my sister when she came out to her, so I tried helping her but my mom just smacked me away. I went outside and there was a hero on patrol I figured I'd ask them for help then I explained the situation and they just stood there and walked away because they were late to an interview." I look to Toga, "I went back to my sister to see she was covered in bruises. She left home because of my mother I didn't see her for years it made me feel useless. After that I started to notice all the heroes would just go to the places with more attention. Others would say thats the police's job but you already know they're the same way. No one helped me or my siblings when we asked for it so I got used to doing things for myself. People helping now just makes me feel like I'm that weak little kid again and my mom's voice replaying over and over saying I can't do anything," I laugh out of anger, "and she was fucking right I mean I made you upset when all you've done is make me feel better."

"Sweetheart you are not what she says," she holds my face, "you are better then anything she can ever say. You made a mistake but thats why we talk about it so we can work through it. I know you aren't really good at talking about feelings but I want to help you...if you let me. You aren't alone anymore you have me," She walks to the door, "and these idiots." She opens it and the guys fall forward.