They walked to the back of the Potions classroom and Celeste sat next to Ron, Blaise right beside her- which was mostly because the next table seemed to be quite closer to theirs.

After Snape's back was turned, the four hastily looked over to the Magazine and the first thing that met them was a page all about how Hermione was drugging Viktor and Harry with a love potion, Pansy adding onto the fact that she was pretty ugly- Viktor said that he was asking Hermione to visit him in Bulgaria, but it also mentioned about how Hermione seemed to have a taste for famous wizards.

"I told you! I told you not to mess with that woman!" Ron hissed at Hermione "She's making you seem like a scarlet woman!"

Hermione just let out a small laugh from this, it didn't seem to bother her in the slightest.

"I don't care about it, though!" Hermione says before she gave a small sarcastic smile to the group of Slytherins that seemed to be eyeing her by the front of the classroom. Ron looked at the magazine and flipped the pages before he saw an article and ripped it right out of the magazine, folding it up as both he and Celeste seemed to see that Snape was almost done writing on the board.

Ron gave the page to Celeste as she looked at him in confusion, the latter just shook his head and placed it in her cloak pocket.

"But how-how did she know?" Hermione asks and Celeste let ou a small scoff

"You're not actually making love potions are you?" Celeste asks and Hermione quickly shook her head and Ron let out a small chuckle.

Celeste's eyes widened as Snape wrote the last thing and she pulled on Ron's robes, the ginger looked at her in confusion before he realized that Snape was turning around.

"Right after he brought me out of the lake- Viktor asked me to go with him to Bulgaria in the summer" Hermione says "He said that he never felt this way about a girl before"

"What did you say?" Harry asks, the two seemed oblivious to the stalking Snape who seemed to raise his eyebrow in interest at the two, the other Slytherins snickering at them.

Ron grabbed and tried pulling Harry's cloak but the latter didn't mind as Hermione was turning red at the moment.

"Amusing Mr.Potter with your love life, Ms.Granger?" SNape asks and Celeste winced as she placed her head on the table from the second-hand embarrassment she was getting.

Hermione and Harry both looked up to Snape in shock.

"10 points from Gyrffindor, oh and I see you have a magazine there Mr.Weasley" Snape says and Ron sighs in defeat- somehow he got dragged into this again.

"Yes but, Mr.Potter seems to have to keep up with the press cuts" Snape says as he grabbed the magazine out of Ron's hand and began reading aloud the passage.

Harry was fuming in anger while Hermione seemed to duck down in embarassment.

"I need to separate the three of you before you start going on about your tangled love life" Snape says "You too Ms.B-Potter"

Celeste looked at Snape in disbelief and the latter just looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"But Professor-"

"No buts, Ms.Potter. Granger off to the front next to Ms.Parkinson, Weasley stay here, Mr.Potter off to the front and you go sit next to Malfoy"

Celeste wanted to cry right then and there, not Malfoy- not the slimy ass pathetic little shit-talking fucker.

The three, excpet for Ron who seemed to look worried for Celeste and Hermione, had gone up to move. Celeste had to drag her feet to make it to Malfoy.

"Quickly Ms.Potter"

"Sorry Professor, Gravity seems to be pulling me down." Celeste says before she reached teh seat and sat down next to the platinum haired boy who raised his eyebrow at the girl in amusement.

"I'm not against it though- at least I'll have a special place in hell where I don't have to deal with this sad excuse of a human" Celeste muttered to herself, she was sure nobody else would hear her.

"Hate seeing me, Potter?" Malfoy asks with a snarky grin and Celeste gave him a fake and sarcastic smile.

"Don't worry Malfoy- you have a special place in my mind" Celeste hissed "Not a good one though"

"Off like a firecracker again" Malfoy sneered and Celeste decided to ignore him as she quickly did all she could to finish the potion quickly- the folded paper seemed to weigh heavily in her pocket and she couldn't wait to open it up and see what Ron was on about.

Celeste was the first to finish her potion and Snape let her off surprisingly easy as she saw that Malfoy seemed to be quite annoyed with the fact that she was able to make her potion so easily and quickly.

She took out the folded article and her jaw dropped when she read it

'Celeste Potter is exactly what every witch wants to be'

Celeste Potter, the daughter of the famed Kristina Potter has always been seen as a pure diamond, writes Rita Skeeter. It may be unbelievable that someone could be oh so charming and humble but the rumors are true. After visiting Hogwarts, Rita Skeeter has said that the girl attracts people of all kind, from boys to the creatures that seemed to be around the area.

She seems to be the apple of multiple boy's eyes, some of these to be Ronald Weasley and Cedric Diggory. Ronald Weasley is a tall and quirky boy who seemed to be quite a loner in their school. He has a close friendship with the golden boy, Harry Potter. After being in the shadows of Potter, he seemed to latch onto Celeste Potter. Their relationship may seem to be innocent and cute but it seems that Mr.Weasley had something bad coming out from his sleeves. 

"Not sure why she would want to hang out with him, honestly" Theodore Nott states "She's too good for him, looks like she came right out of a fantasy novel about fairies and beauty"

The two seemed to be in a rocky situation where Celeste wasn't able to even trust him with holding her arm during their date in the famous three broomsticks pub in Hogsmeade. It is unsure whether they were seriously affliated with eachother but wherever there was Celeste would always be Ronald latching onto her like she was his source of energy.

Soon enough, Cedric Diggory came into the picture- he is a very charming boy from the Hufflepuff house, being one of the champions for the Triwizard Tournament. His connection with Celeste is unknown but it is reported that they had went together for the Yule Ball. Onlookers around the area saw that they had an enjoyable time together, while for Mr.Weasley- it wasn't. 

"I heard him getting riled up and mad at her after she finished dancing with Cedric and went to ask Harry and him to dance"  Padma Patil, Ronald's date says after asked what she saw.

She has also reported on about how Ronald has been eyeing Celeste with Cedric and multiple other boys who had asked her for a simple dance during the winter ball. Padma Patil has reported that she was having a far from fun time with Weasley and was only able to dance her heart out when Celeste told her to go have fun.

The second task of the Triwizard Tournament had left Celeste drenched in water after Cedric had saved her from the clutches of the Grindylow. Her fellow classmates had reported that Mr.Weasley had thrown himself onto Celeste for forgiveness- it was unsure of what but he was pretty knocked up because of it.

We hope for the best for the young Potter, beauty may be a curse but she seemed to be handling it like a champ. Nobody could be more humble than her. She is truly her mother's child.

Celeste Potter has marked the area with her own distinct aura, she garnered attention from multiple people but has shown everyone that she doesn't need a man or a partner to stay afloat in the Wizarding World.