Chapter 5: Rise of the Big 4 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

    I felt really lonely. Eugene had died years ago. My hair kept me alive, but not Eugene. I wanted to cut it away, but now, even if I cut it away, it won’t lose its powers. There was no one to talk to. I still love Eugene, I miss him so much.

    Just then, two yetis appeared?! I took out my frying pan, which Eugene made me promise to carry it all around. But before I could hit anyone, I was picked up and shoved into a sack, and then thrown through something that had this sucking feeling. I landed on the other side with a loud thud. I groaned, then heard voices.

Jack’s POV

    As we waited for the new guardians to arrive, my mind zoned out of what North was talking about. My thoughts went to the necklace again.

    Was that girl important to me? What was her name? I had so many questions. How did she look like? No matter, she should be dead by now. I saddened at the thought.

    I sang the little song that was always in my head. I don’t know where I heard it, I just know it. I assumed that it was my favourite song in my past. It was a duet.

This is real!

This is me!

I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now.

    That was all I remember for the female part of the song. The male part of the song is stuck clearly in my head.

    My thoughts about the song were interrupted by three portals suddenly appearing in front of us. Out came the first portal was Tooth. She was carrying a girl with crazy red hair, she was holding on to a bow with a sheath of arrows. I think her name was Merida. I still don’t know how kangaroo got their names.

    The second portal came a guy on a dragon?!! Both were unconscious. Sandy came looking tensely at the dragon. I guess he should be since it is a dragon and it was way bigger than Sandy is. I think the boy’s name was Hiccup. He looked really familiar…

    Out of the third portal was a red sack. The yetis must have put poor Rupunzle in it, like how they got me. A groan was heard from the sack. “Phil! Why did you throw the sack?” Tooth asked the yeti. The yeti just shrugged his shoulders.

    Just then, the sack opened and out came hair?! A girl crawled out from under the hair, she was holding a frying pan. What in the world is she doing with a frying pan? All around her, plants started to grow.

    “Who are you?” she asked fiercely, raising the frying pan? What is it? THE GREAT FRYING PAN?!

    The red head woke up at that moment. When she saw us, she jumped up and withdrew her arrow, pointing it at Tooth. “Why did you bring me here?” she said with a scottish accent. (A/N: Sorry, I don’t know how to write the accent)

    Her shout awoke the boy and the dragon. The dragon started growling. “Easy bud, easy,” the boy said to the dragon.

    “Wait, is that a dragon?” the red head asked. When the boy nodded, the red head gasped. “Are you from berk?”

    “How did you know?” the boy asked.

    “You berkians train dragons to steal our sheep!” she yelled. She loosen her arrow and it missed him by an inch.

    “What? No!” he said, shocked. “Toothless! Stop!” the dragon, apparently named Toothless for some reason because that thing definitely has teeth, had pounced onto the red head. She fell onto the ground and screamed, “Get off me!”