Chapter 33: Elsa's in Danger

Jack's POV

I stared at the spot where Elsa just disappeared. It was covered in black sand. I could not believe this. I just got her back, and now she's gone.

"Pitch," I growled through gritted teeth. He had been hiding all along, waiting for a moment to take Elsa. I can't believe it! I just let him take her like that!

I quickly flew back to North's workshop, thinking of the things I was going to do to Pitch if he hurts Elsa. But, he would not hurt her right? I mean, he is her brother.

I flew into the workshop so fast, that I knocked over a whole table filled with toys. The noise attracted the gang, as well as North.

"Jack! Where have you been all day?" North asked.

"Yeah, we spent the whole day looking for you, again," Merida huffed.

"North! Call the others!" I yelled. North looked confused. "Now!" I shouted angrily.

"No, you tell me what you have to say first," North said. Angrily, I pushed North away, and ran to the control panel. Before anyone could stop me, I pushed the big crystal button. The northern lights appeared. Soon, Bunny, Tooth and Sandy came. Even Snow and Asland came.

"North! This better be good! I still got some eggs to paint!" Bunny said.

"It wasn't me, it was Jack!" North argued back.

"What is it?" Tooth asked me.

"Pitch got Elsa!" I said. They stared at me in shock.

"Jack! What happened?!" Snow asked, worried.

"What do you mean?" Merida asked.

"Pitch took Elsa," I said, getting more irritated. We should be looking for her, not standing around, gawking.

"I'm sure she'll be fine. I mean, she is his sister," Hiccup tried to reason.

"No! We have to get her back! He'll hurt her!" I said, getting more annoyed.

"Mate, she can handle herself, she'll be-," Bunny started.

"NO!! You don't understand! I just got her back! I'm not going to lose her again!" I shouted. I could feel anger boiling through my veins. They don't understand anything. There was silence after that. Only Snow and Asland seemed to know.

"What do you mean?" Punzie asked quietly.

"Never mind, you wouldn't know how I feel, even if I told you," I grumbled.

"We would if you'd tell us," Tooth said. I sighed.

Just as I was about to tell them about me and Elsa, the lights on the globe started flickering, and the room just got darker. We looked around, alerted.

Suddenly, black sand started covering the globe and Pitch appeared. Standing beside him was...

"Elsa!" I exclaimed. But she looked different. Well, she still looked the same, but the expression on her face was... unreadable. I noticed that Elsa's pink strip of hair was gone, instead, the strip was black in colour.

"Wow Pitch. That was your grand entrance?" Elsa asked sarcastically. She sounded different.

"Be quiet, you foolish girl!" Pitch snapped. His voice was now, very different. So much darker than the last time we met.

"No one controls me," Elsa said defiantly, sounding more like her usual self. But then, she grunted. She held her head, like it was in a lot of pain. Then she stopped. But now, she was back to her emotionless face. I realised that her eyes didn't have their usual sparkle anymore. Instead, they were dull and looked haunted.