RANT - Not chapter, sorry :(

WTH!!!! UGH!!

Sorry guys. This is not a chapter, again. I just felt like I hd to do something!!

Guess what?!

Jack: What?

Me: SHUT UP!!!

Jack: *gulps*

Me: I am so annoyed right now!! Ugh!!! *throws pillows around*

Hiccup: *mumbles* No kidding.

Me: Shut up! And let me continue!! *glares*

Big 5: *gulps*

Me: Guess what readers? I just found another story!! That is just like this one!!

Everyone: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!!!!!

Elsa: Angry girl say what?!?

Jack: No way!

Merida: What the freak?!?

Hiccup: Excuse me?!

Punzie: OH MY GOD!!!

Pitch: WHAT THE HELL?!?

Me: IKR!! For the third time this year!!! Or maybe fifth...

Everyone else: WHAT THE F*CK?!?!?!

Me: LANGUAGE PEOPLE!!!!

Jack: Why didn't you tell us?!? How can people do that?!?

Me: I know!! The first time was actually on fanfiction.net, but that person told me it was her idea, and I really think it was just an coincidence. It wasn't really too much. The only things same is actually that Elsa and Pitch are siblings and Elsa's badass.

Elsa and Pitch: *bro-fist*

Me: Then the next time, was actually, I think when I saw a book called Moon's daughter, I think. It was okay actually. Just really similar to mine. I was feeling so down when I saw that title.

Hiccup: Yup, who wouldn't, getting the feeling that someone copied your work for the second time.

Me: *sigh* Then the next time was another story just like mine, I kind of forgot.......

THEN! I found another story, thanks to FarizaNuha, called 'The Daughter of the Moon'.

Merida: That title, once again, is just like yours!

Me: Well, let me tell you... That person totally copied everything!! From how Elsa met Jack, to how they died. Even the chapter names are like mine! EVEN SOME OF THE QUOTES OF THIS BOOK, example: "Spoken like a true Moon" remember guys? From when Elsa was risen from the dead, Mani said that.

Elsa and Mani: Yeah, I remember.

Everyone else: Mani!!

Mani: Yes. I'm here.

Me: Good, you'll be needed soon.

...

Me: ANYWAY!! Back to the rant!! It was so annoying!! Then, she deleted the story, I think.

Punzie: So what made you publish this tonight?

Me: I JUST FOUND ANOTHER BOOK JUST LIKE MINE!!! I was just scrolling through... Then! I saw this book with the title: Elsa, the daughter of the moon, princess of the stars.

Elsa: EXCUSE ME?!?

Mani: But that's the title you made up for Elsa!

Tempest: Yeah! I saw the book too, and the starting was actually how Elsa died.