Chapter 37: The Golden Tube

Elsa's POV

I could feel my lips still throbbing from Jack's kisses. It was like he was trying to take back all the kisses we missed when we were apart. And 300 plus years is a lot. I sighed in content as I lay in Jack's arms.

Last night, I was pretty sure that I fell asleep in Jack's arms when we were flying back to the workshop. And when we reached the workshop, I woke up in my bedroom, and Jack was there, and then, I guess you could say that we spent the whole night kissing....

"Awake already?" Jack asked.

"Yeah," I said. I sat up, but got pulled back into Jack's arms. "Jack!"

"Snowflake, you should really know that if I got you back after losing you twice, then I'm never going to let go of you," Jack chuckled. I groaned.

"Jack, I know I got kidnapped right after we reunited after 300 years, but it's no big deal, I'm not going anyway," I sighed. At that, Jack sat up straight.

"Of course it's a big deal! You got kidnapped! And you were stuck in a cold necklace. Who knows if Pitch is going to do it again?" he shouted. I looked at him, stunned at his anger.

"Jack," I started, but he cut me off.

"No, don't say that it's alright. You...You were dying because of him! You could have died. You could have been gone! What was I going to do if you were gone?!" he asked. I looked at him, and smiled.

"But I didn't die. I'm still here. I'm sitting next to you. So don't worry. I'm a big girl, I can handle myself," I said.

"I know, just... I'm not taking any chances," Jack said, hugging me protectively. I laughed.

"Oh and just to clarify, it is Evil Uncle, not Pitch," I said.

"Oh right, your Dad told me," Jack said. I smiled, then realised what he just said.

"Wait, what? You know my Dad?!" I asked. Jack smirked.

"Yes Daughter of the Moon, Princess of the Stars. Mani was actually very nice. How long were you planning on keeping this from me?" he asked, smirking.

"Well, I don't know," I said. "What did my Dad say to you?" I asked, suddenly anxious to know what Dad said.

"Not much, just that you can read my mind and Pitch is his son," he said. I heard him add in his mind, "Mind reading, how cool is that?"

"Well, mind reading, Mr Frost, is awesome!" I said, smirking.

"Aw... stop it! Your Dad kept reading my mind and ending my sentences. Very annoying! And being annoying is my specialty!" Jack said. I giggled. Jack smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, you have to be a Moon," I said, before getting up. Then I saw what Jack was wearing. "Oh and have I told you how dashing you look in white?"

"What?" Jack asked, then he looked at his hoodie. "Oh." He looked at me, and smiled, "You're much more beautiful."

I blushed as I looked down at my dress. It was white, with sparkling diamonds like a sash around my waist. The top was strapless, and there were snowflakes around the top there. There were also snowflakes on the skirt.

I went to the bathroom, and took off the dress, because it was too beautiful for me to turn into my usual outfit. I slid my hand up and my usual outfit appeared. The hoodie and pants.

I walked out of the bathroom, to see a shirtless Jack. I stared. Oh. My. Moon. He had six packs and is...hot.

Jack noticed my staring and smirked. "Like what you see Princess?" he asked. Red in the face, I turned my head quickly.