Chapter 23: Magic Market

Elsa's POV

  "North! We're going to Magic Market, see you guys later," Jack yelled and I threw an ice ball and it opened into a portal. We ran through it and there was this sucking feeling. We stepped into the middle of a bustling market.

  There were people everywhere, trying to sell their goods while talking with their friends. Jack looked around in wonder. I laughed. He looked like a kid at Christmas.

  "You have never been here?" I asked. He shook his head. "This is called the Magic Market. Here, anything can be found. It's also a place for people to meet up with their friends. First we need to go somewhere," I said and took his hand, before leading him deeper into the market.

  There were three sections in the market. The Foods, the Goods and the Black Market. The Black Market takes up most of the place. It is where all the pirates and bandits trade their goods and hang out. It is also where Bane lives. That skull head owns a hub, the most famous hub in the bad guy world.

  I know, why am I going there? I need to go there to ask Bane who else knows about the scroll I got yesterday. Pitch used to bring me there. That was how I know everyone there. They would never hurt me, because they know I could hurt them badly, but mostly because Pitch is my brother. I hope they won't say anything about him.

  The people around us started changing. Before, the people looked friendly, know they were armed with knives and had very ugly faces. Jack looked confused.

  "Elsa, where are we going?" he asked.

  "To see Bane," I said.

  "Who is he?" he asked sharply.

  "Skull head," I answered and Jack pulled his hand away.

  "That crazy old skull who kidnapped you?!" he asked, shouting. Everyone's eyes were on us.

  "Yes, and will you please calm down?" I asked and took his hand again and started walking.

  "Why are we meeting him?" Jack asked.

  "Because I need to ask him something," I answered, getting a little irritated. What's with all the questions?

  "What are you asking about?" he asked again. Does he really need to know? "Yes I do," Jack said.

  "Did you just read my mind?" I asked.

  "No, you said it out loud," he smirked. I rolled my eyes. We reached a shabby two-story building. It looked dank and, sort of, bad. There were candles lit outside.

  "Okay, just go in act cool, don't stare at them, just mind your own business and you won't end up bruised," I said. Jack laughed.