Chapter 7: The New Guardian (Part 2)

Chapter 7: The new Guardians (Part 2)

When we saw how she got past those lasers, our jaws dropped, except for Bunny. He was smirking.

"That's Elsa to you," he said when he saw our faces.

The way she dodged those knives was awesome. She was moving so fast, you could hardly see her. Everyone in the room was staring at her in awe, even Toothless. After half an hour, I would not help thinking.

"Why isn't she tired?" I asked.

"She thinks this is fun. Plus she is immortal, people know her as cupid. Not many children believe in her though," North explained.

"Oh…" she's just like me! I couldn't believe it, I never knew someone who is like me. Just then Elsa let out a frustrated cry, "Oh! That's it!" She quickly shot an arrow, which I had no idea where it came from, and the bow was loose! She jumped and got the box and landed on the ground safely. I sneaked a glance at Merida, and she did not look happy. I smirked to myself. Merida must think that Elsa could out-shoot her.

Then, Elsa got stung by a giant scorpion while trying to save her dog. The look of pain on her face made my heart break.

"It is like watch a horror movie!" Punzie cried.

When they were surrounded, Elsa took out something that looked like a ball of ice. "North's workshop!" she said and she threw the ice ball on the ground and it turned into a portal. She jumped into it with her bag and dog, and the screen closes.

Then we heard a portal opening behind us, then a thud. We whirled around to see Elsa groan on the floor. She looked up and saw us.

"You okay, Snow?" was the first question she asked. She was stung by a giant scorpion, and the first thing she asked is about her dog?!

"I'm okay, but you're not," Snow whimpered.

"It's fine, good that you're okay though," Elsa replied, relieved. Just then, another portal opened behind her. Out stepped the three pirates who were following Elsa. Elsa was up in a second.

"What did you- How did you- Wait, WHAT!?" Elsa stammered out she searched around for something. Her gaze landed on her bow 10 feet away from her.

"Didn't think you get away that easy, huh?" the purple one said. Then they pull out swords. We turned to watch Elsa. Somehow, she got her hands on a sword that looked transparent, apart from the reddish colour on it. She smirked.

"No actually. I wanted to tie all three of you to a string and hang you over a volcano!" Wow, she's pissed.

Elsa's POV

How did those pirate brothers make portal? Then I saw an ice ball in the pocket of Purple Paul's jacket. How dare they take my hand ice balls! The nerve of them! I never let anyone take my ice balls as they are far too important, how many did they take? I was furious, but I got to play it cool. I look for my bow. It was 10 feet away from where I stand. Instead, I made a sword out of my sand and ice, when no one was looking.

I smirked. "No actually. I wanted to tie all three of you to a string and hang you over a volcano!" I shouted towards the end. So much for playing it cool …

Then they charged. Red was the first one to reach me. I dodged his swing and blocked another attack. I soon disarmed him. Snow was already on to Purple. I charged at Blue and we were soon locked in combat. Red was siding Blue. It would have been fun, if my arm wasn't hurting so much.

Finally, I had enough. I made a whip with my red sand and tied the three pirate brothers up. They were always after me. Trying to get whatever treasure I'm after, even if it is useless to them. I took the ice ball back and pocketed it.