Chapter 5: Rise of the Big 4 (Part 2)

Merida’s POV

    It has been two years since I turned Mom into a bear. Now Mom changed, she was carefree and now, I am free!

    I took Angus out for a ride, shooting arrows along the way. I missed all the excitement though. Ever since the adventure, with Mom, life has been dull. Except for my secret…

    I have been given magical powers! It happened one morning, I had just woken up when I wish that I could have a bow with me. Then, suddenly, my hand-mirror turned into a bow! “What? How did that happened?” I asked myself. I tried doing it again with a sword and my pillow turned into a sword! “I’ll be flying next,” I said to myself in disbelief. Suddenly, wind blew in through the window and lifted me up. “I have magical powers!!” I cried to myself, when I realised what I can do. I decided to keep it a secret, else Mom would freak out. From that day whenever I am alone, I would practise with my new powers.

    Just then, a humming-bird like lady popped out in front of us. Angus got scared and threw me off, and just like that he was off. Why is he always like that?

    “I’m so sorry,” the humming-bird like lady said.

    “Who are ye?” I asked, drawing my bow.

    She threw something at my face. I started to feel very sleepy. The last thing I saw was yellow sand covering my face then I blacked out.

Hiccup’s POV

    Life’s been great. Ever since Toothless and I defeated Red Dead, practically the whole of berk sees me. Astrid has been acting kind of weird though, whenever other girls ask me questions about dragons. It has been three years and life on berk is full of excitement.

    I had found out that I could control animals. It all started when Toothless was injured in the forest and we were lost. I told Toothless to stay still while I went to look for help. Out of nowhere, a bear appeared. “Please don’t hurt me!” I said, terrified. “Okay,” someone said. I looked around but there was no one there. I looked at the bear then asked, feeling kind of weird, “Did you just speak?” Although its mouth did not move, I could hear its thoughts, “What is he talking about?” Did I just hear its thoughts? “Listen, my dragon is hurt and we are lost. Could you help us out?” the bear nodded its head and helped us. From that day on, I could hear all types of animals thoughts and they listen to me.

    As I rode Toothless, I felt so free. We dived through the clouds and pretty much did whatever stunts we could think of.

    Out if the blue, we saw a short, chubby man floating on a cloud of sand?! He threw something at us and it turned into a portal – at least I think I it is a portal. Before Toothless and I could stop, we flew straight into it. There was this sucking feeling then I blacked out.

Rapunzel’s POV

    I sighed to myself. It has been about 300 years since I escaped the tower, along with Eugene. Eugene and I were married. When we got married, my hair grew back. I’m kind of happy that it is back. Apparently love can do a lot of things. And now I could also control plants.

    It happened the day after the wedding. Eugene and I woke up in our room to find ourselves surrounded by plants. We couldn’t even get out of our room. “Can these plants just go away?” I asked Eugene then the plants really did go away. We were surprised, so I dragged Eugene to the garden and plants started to grow everywhere I walked. We decided to keep my new powers a secret.