Chapter 46: Reunited

A/N
Me: Phew. Finally got this done...

Chapter 46: Reunited

Third Person's POV

"He's gone," Elsa said, breaking the silence.

They all turned to look at the unconscious Pitch on the floor. The real Pitch. Tempest walked over to him, with his wolves surrounding him. The others watched in silence as one of the wolves nudged the unconscious spirit, who was still in the ice cage.

Pitch started to stir, and sat up. Everyone went into alert mode, ready to defend themselves if he attacks. But Pitch was too busy looking down at his hands to notice them.

Pitch looked down in his hands, and tried moving them. They moving, and he was the one controlling them! Pitch could not believe it. He was free! Finally free! Free from that Darkar Shadowsoul who had trapped him in his own body and took over him. It was torturous for Pitch to look through his own eyes, and see the destruction he caused, without even causing them.

Slowly, he stood up, and stepped out of the cage, and came face to face with his own twin, Tempest. "Temp?" he whispered.

"Pitch, brother," Tempest said, before the two engulfed each other in a hug. "Great to have you back bro."

Pitch and Tempest broke away from their brotherly hug, and faced the others. Pitch looked to the rest of them. "Thank you all, for saving me," he said to the Zodiac Signs. 'And I'm really sorry for what I did."

"It's not your fault," Pisces said. "Shadowsoul was controlling you. You had no involvement with what he did."

Pitch looked to Elsa, who had this expressionless face on her. "Elsa?" he asked. Everyone turned to face her. She looked cold and distant.

Inside her, she was having an internal battle between running to hug him, or to run away from him, as far as possible. Pitch, her brother, had killed him. But he had not been the one controlling his actions.

Finally, the need for comfort won, and she walked over to her brother, and wrapped her arms around him, and cried into his shoulder. "Why? Why... did he... have to... die?" she asked in between sobs.

"I'm so sorry baby sis, if only I didn't let that stupid Evil Uncle of ours take over me, this would never have happened," Pitch said, feeling guilt spread all around inside him.

"It's...not...your fault," Elsa sobbed.

Everyone all looked at her, with sadness in their eyes. They just lost a great friend. Tempest wrapped his arms around the two, and one by one, so did the others.

When they broke away, Elsa walked over to the dusts of Jack Frost. She sobbed as she created a jar out of ice. Libra who stood behind her, used her wind, and lifted the dust before filling it into the jar. Then, Elsa took Jack's necklace, the one he made for her locket 300 years ago. She wrapped the necklace around the jar, and engraved his name into it.

"I love you," she whispered as she sealed the jar shut.

***

"THAT WAS YOUR PLAN?! TO HAVE ME KILLED?!" a white-haired boy roared.

The man he was shouting to, was sitting on his chair, waiting for the boy to calm down. They were high up above the earth, in the clouds. They were in a room, with the walls made of fluffy pink-blue clouds. Well, most of clouds had frost covering it.

"Actually, it wasn't my plan," the man said.

"Oh yeah, Mani? Whose plan was it then?" the boy asked. Jack looked into the crystal ball on the table in the centre of the room. It showed a platinum blond haired girl holding an ice-blue jar in her hands. He watched as tears streamed down her face. He felt his heart starting to crack just seeing her like this. 'Elsa.'