Chapter 43: Plan In Action... or not.

Third person's POV

It was a dark night, and the only light that was casted onto the forest was the light shone from the Moon, Mani. He was standing in his castle on the moon, watching the battle that was about to take place.

He was watching anxiously on what was going to happen.

"I hope their plan works. This may be the world's only hope. If they should fail, this would not only mean we lost, it would also mean the destruction of the world," he thought out loud. He could already see it.

Fire would burn the houses, and the cities. Floods and tsunamis would occur. Earthquakes will happen. Volcanoes would erupt all over the world. And it would all happen in total darkness. Screams could be heard ever night. A world filled with fear and sorrow. A world where nightmares would rule the night.

"That must not happen," he said. "At all costs."

***

Down below, deep within the forests, the Epic 8, the two dragons, Snow, Asland, the Zodiac Signs, the Guardians, and Tempest were trying to walk through the forest unknown. Keyword there, trying.

"Ow! Stop stepping on my feet Gemini!" Aries shouted.

"It's not my fault it's so dark tonight!" Gemini retorted. Suddenly, someone crashed into him. "Hey! Watch where you're going!"

"Well, don't stop in the middle of the road!" Cancer hissed.

"Technically, this isn't a road, this is a path, there is a difference," Gemini started. Cancer and almost everyone else rolled their eyes. "And-."

"Would you give it a rest, and keep walking?!" Merida exclaimed from behind. The whole party near the back had stopped.

"Shush please," Elsa started.

"Too bad some of you can't fly," Jack said, smirking. He was up in the trees, mentally laughing at the people on the ground.

"Oh shut your mouth-hole before I go up and shut it for you," Bunny growled.

"Tooth, Sandy, look at Kangaroo, he's just jealous that he can't fly," Jack laughed. Sandy seem to be laughing, while Tooth just ignored Jack.

"I'm gonna get you Frost!" Bunny yelled.

"Come on and get me!" Jack laughed. Before either of them could do anything, they were interrupted by Elsa.

"Will you all just keep your mouths shut!?" she said in a hushed voice.

"We will be reaching Pitch's new lair soon," Tempest said from the front. He had been leading the way to Pitch/Evil Uncle's new lair. It was near the sea-side, deep within the forest.

"Good, so guys, please just be quiet," Elsa said with a sigh. They nodded.

Just then, the three water signs felt something. Something was coming their way. But none of them knew if it was good or bad, except for the little girl standing between to Scorpio and Cancer. She felt a shudder run down her.

"Something bad is coming," she said. Everyone turned their head to her.

"Are you sure?" Virgo asked. Pisces nodded vigorously.

"I feel it too," Scorpio said. "But I'm not so sure if it's a good or bad thing."

"Same here," Cancer added.

"Well, it can't be much if it's just one Water Sign, it can't be much, right?" Libra asked.

"But Pisces is the most intuitive, and if she has a hunch, she's right. She's always right," Capricorn objected.