Sunset 15-Lunch Date

BKPP Snippet

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺

Lunch Date

Oh-Aew: Teh, are you hungry? 

Teh: Yup. It's about lunch time now. Shall I ask ma to make us Hokkien mee? 

Oh-Aew:Oh Teh, today's lunch on me. My treat. Let's eat out. 

Teh: Huh? Why? 

Oh-Aew: Well, you were tutoring me for some time now and I thought I want to do something nice, like treating you lunch for a change. Plus, you don't have to worry about a thing. I'll order and you just open your mouth, chew and swallow. 

Teh: Wow, you know what I want to eat? 

Oh-Aew: You just wait and see. Come on. 

Oh-Aew wraps his arm around Teh's hand and together they left for a new unfamiliar cafe. 

Teh: Wow, new place huh? 

Oh-Aew: Yup, my IG follower totally recommended me to me. They have desserts and main meals. Come on now. I already called to make reservations. See? They even have the food ready for us. 

Teh: Wow, that's a lot of food here. Can we even finish them? 

Oh-Aew: Of course we can. Well, I can't by myself but you are around and you are the designated left-over food disposal so yeah, we can definitely finish all of them. Here. I ordered these. You'll like them for sure.

Teh: Are you sure? 

Teh smirks cheekily and Oh-Aew smiles proudly. 

Oh-Aew: Of course. Because I know what your taste is like and what suits it but the real question here is, do you know what I like?

Oh-Aew's turn to smirks and stares at Teh. Teh laughs playfully. 

Teh: Nope, nope, nope, I don't know. Don't know anything. 

Oh-Aew does his signature pout, picks up a spoon and starts jabbing his dessert. 

Oh-Aew: If you don't know then don't. 

Teh: Hahaha, awww, of course I know what you like! I was just pretending I don't know. 

Teh makes funny faces to get Oh-Aew attention but Oh-Aew ignores him and eats his dessert. 

Teh: Yummy? Yummy? Is it yummy? Yummy?

Teh playfully plays footsie under the table to get Oh-Aew to look at him. Oh-Aew rolls his eyes up, scoops some and feeds Teh. 

Oh-Aew: Try yourself. 

Teh: Wow, yummy! 

Oh-Aew: Of course. 

Oh-Aew says proudly and makes funny faces to Teh who responds with his own funny faces. They both start to laugh. 

Oh-Aew: Ah, dig in or the food will get too cold. 

Teh: It's ok, I think they can wave everything if there are not hot enough for you na. 

Oh-Aew: Shut up, smoke is coming out of everything. I am eating this bit, that bit and this little portion here. There rest is yours. 

Teh: Excuse me, this is enough to feed the rest of the gang. 

Oh-Aew: I am sure you can finish them. You used up so much energy to tutor me so this is the least I can do. Eat up na. Here, let me feed you. 

Oh-Aew scoops a spoonful of fried rice to Teh. Teh chews on, his eyes squinting. 

Teh: You are a sneak. 

Oh-Aew: Huh? I don't know what you are talking about. 

Teh: You just want to try the new cafe menu but you know you can't finish the food so you invited me along right? 

Oh-Aew: Of course not! I sincerely wants to treat you to lunch. 

Teh: Really? 

Oh-Aew: Of course besides...

Teh: Besides what?

Oh-Aew: This is our first lunch date outside of Hokkien mee. I just want a lunch date with you, can't I?

Teh blushes and swallows his fried eyes. 

Teh: *Coughs* Of, of course we could. Yeah, lunch dates. Cool. I am cool with that.

Oh-Aew: Really?! That means we can sometimes travel a little further to try new stuff too?

Teh: Yeah, yeah sure, as long you do your studies, yeah. 

Oh-Aew: Ok! Love you! Ok, here, one more scoop for you. Open your mouth, ahh...

Suddenly Teh thought the lunch date wasn't so bad at all. 

-Later that night-

Oh.Aew IG Post: Lunch date & yummy foodie collection of the day! Tried ALL of XX Cafe's new menu, don't be jealous! P/S: It helps to bringing along your boy friend who can eat, a LOT.  XOXO *tags teh.tunn*

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺