Sunset Ambulance Cake & Art 01-A Little Prayer

🌅🌺🎨🍰🚑🌅🌺🎨🍰🚑🌅🎨🍰🌺🚑

TehOh

Oh-Aew: Teh, are you done with your prayers? I already stuck the incense to the prayer pot. 

Teh: Hold on, I need to tell god some more stuff. 

Oh-Aew: You mean, make more wishes? 

Teh: YES! It's once in a year during Chinese New Year and I am a Chinese and I have many wishes. 

Oh-Aew: Oh, what are they? 

Teh: I wish I will get to study again with Oh-Aew, I wish I can stay in the same apartment as Oh-Aew, I wish to make enough money to pay for Oh-Aew's dowry so he can marry me and-

Oh-Aew: Wow, all those wishes are for me? 

Teh: YES! That's how much I think about you! Ah, what's your wish? You were pretty fast. 

Oh-Aew: Well, not telling or it wouldn't come true. 

Teh: NOT FAIR! I told you mine so it's only fair you tell me yours. 

Oh-Aew: Well, I have a simple wish really. 

Teh: What? 

Oh-Aew: That Teh will always be by my side and we love each other for as long as ever. 

Teh blushes. Oh-Aew kisses him on the cheek. 

TaoTewkao

Tao: Thank you na Tewkao for joining my family's prayers. Chinese traditions you see. 

Tewkao: I don't mind. 

Tao: Don't you find all these troublesome? 

Tewkao: Of course not. It's pretty interesting to see your mother and father set up the offering table for the gods' offering. I didn't know there were that many kind of gods. 

Tao: Yeah, it can get long and complicated. I always tell my parents to not bother so much but they insist. 

Tewkao: Hey, these are traditions and you should be apart of it to preserve it.

Tao: Oh? Well if you insist. Then next year you have to be here again. 

Tewkao: Why? 

Tao: Well, all these are complicated you see so with you finding them so interesting, you'll help me remember things if I forget them. You'll help right? Right? Right? 

Tewkao: Ah, ah, fine. I'll come if I have the time next year. Hey, your mom is calling you. Go on. 

Tao: Ok! I'll be right back. 

Tao runs to his mother. 

Tao: MA! What you told me about praying for my wishes are true! I'll follow you to the temple next time na, to pay for my merits for my wishes! Wow!

Mama Tao: Silly son, what you wished for? 

Tao: To make Tewkao come home and stay overnight with us! 

Mama Tao: Huh? That was a wish? My god, my son is so wasteful, asking gods for nonsense. 

Tao: Ma! 

ArtMac

Art: Wanna go to the temple to pray for Chinese New Year? 

Mac: Huh? Now? It'll be full of people and smoke and I'll come home sleepy AND stinky. No thank you. 

Art: Oh come on, let's do it. It's once a year, it's festive and it's something we should do as youngsters to keep up with the traditions. 

Mac: No. You can go yourself, I am lazy to go out. 

Art: Ou....

Mac: Stop sticking to me, I need to check my baking inventory. 

Art: Come with me. 

Mac: No, annoying. 

Art: Well fine. I am going to this temple myself then. 

Mac: Go. 

Art: I heard that anyone who prays at this temple and makes a wish, they wishes come true. I guess I have to go by myself and make a wish for my art work quality to get better and better then.

Mac: ....

Art: Too bad I can only make one wish so I can't wish for someone else's art techniques for cake drawing to improve na....haiz...I guess I have no choice then since I am going alone. I'll see you later na Mac-

Mac: FINE. I'll come along. 

Art: YAY! 

Mac: I better get better at drawing or I'll whack you with my rolling pin. 

Art: Of course you will babe! You're an amazing artist. 

Mac: Am not.

Art: Ok, maybe a soon-to-be amazing artist babe. 

Mac: Don't babe me. Eww. 

Art: Ok honey. 

Mac: And honey. Remind, I need more manuka honey for my new recipe. Let's go to the bakery store after the temple visit. 

Art: Ok honey! 

Mac: Eww. 

Art: Honey? 

Mac: No, you. 

🌅🌺🎨🍰🚑🌅🌺🎨🍰🚑🌅🎨🍰🌺🚑

Yukichi's Note: Happy Chinese New Year everyone! After all the loud fireworks, prayers and what not, hey, it's official day 1! Need to write more! I wish everyone a prosperous and a magical ox-xy sexy year!