Sunset Ambulance 01-Reunion

BKPP Snippet

🌅🌺🚑🌅🌺🚑🌅🌺🚑

Reunion

Teh: HAH! IT'S YOU! 

Tewkao: AHA! And you are no longer FAT! 

Teh: HAH! STILL FART MOUTH AS USUAL! 

Tewkao: Foul, language proficiency still horrible, as usual.

Tewkao folds his hand majestically while Teh gives his best frown face. Oh-Aew and Tao looks at their respective boyfriend and soon-to-be boyfriend confused. 

Tewkao smirks while Teh continues shooting dirty looks at Tewkao. 

Tewkao: Tao, meet my little cousin, Teh. 

Tewkao emphasize on the word little. Teh pouts. 

Teh: Oh-Aew, meet my SECOND cousin brother. He is VERY nice. 

Teh emphasizes the word second and very. Oh-Aew politely wais Tao and Tewkao. Tao smiles while Tewkao gives back a diva-vibe wai. 

Teh: What, are you doing here? 

Tewkao: Mama Sui invited me for dinner. Aren't you happy? 

Tewkao flashes his diva smiles. 

Teh: Yeah so happy na khrub. If I knew, I would not have come home na khrub. 

Tewkao: Awww, so sweet of you. Thank you na khrub. I can't wait to eat fried chicken again with you. 

Teh: I will NOT wave the damn chicken again. 

Tewkao: We'll see about that na khrub. 

Teh: Who the heck waves their fried chicken? 

Tewkao: Me, I like my food hot. 

Teh: But it wouldn't be CRISPY! The heck! What's wrong with you?

Tewkao: It's how I like my chicken khrub. Don't you remember? Microwave fried chicken, hot and delicious. 

Teh: And only freaks like you eat it. OUCH! 

Oh-Aew pinches Teh to get his attention. 

Teh: What? 

Oh-Aew: Stop shouting. 

Teh: What! He is the one being weirdo here, who eats microwave fried chicken, like the ones fresh out? Huh? That is weird! He is a weirdo. 

Oh-Aew: Well, if you forgot, I like my fried chicken microwaved too. That makes me a weirdo too. I am going home. 

Oh-Aew starts to walk away. 

Teh: No, Oh-Aew, WAIT, OH-AEW! You, I'll get you for this. Remember that. 

Teh warns Tewkao and runs off after Oh-Aew. Tewkao snickers happily. 

Tao: Umm...what was that about? 

Tewkao: My cousin who is, plus minus two to three years younger than I am. Gor Hoon's younger brother. 

Tao: He doesn't seem to like you very much. 

Tewkao: Well, I wouldn't put that way. We really just disagree with each other on the microwaving fried chicken thing. 

Tao: Huh?

Tewkao: Yeah. I like to microwave my fried chicken because I like hot food. 

Tao: So, you microwave your fried chicken, like those newly fried one?

Tewkao: Yeah, you have a problem with that?

Tao: Nope. Not at all. How did the misunderstanding started?

Tewkao: Well we were really young. I was 8 when I met him. His mama cooked us fried chicken and when I requested it to be microwaved again, he started teasing me, like a lot and he wouldn't even stop when his brother told him to so I retaliated by calling him fat and he spoke really funny back then. I didn't mean to be mean but he was nasty. We even threw fried chicken at each other. P'Tan whopped my butt that day. We never saw each other since so I guess our feud stopped at microwaving fried chicken. 

Tao: Wow, that sounded....

Tewkao: Childish?

Tao: Umm...complicated. I mean, yeah, fried chicken, to wave or not to wave, that's the question. 

Tewkao: And your stand? 

Tewkao stares at Tao. Tao knows this question will decide his fate. 

Tao: Microwave. Definitely. 

Tewkao: Good choice. It's really not bad if you are used to it. Hot trumps crispy. 

As a doctor, Tao would want to explain about the cost and benefits of eating fried chicken versus the oil and all the unhealthiness but decides to hold his tongue. 

Tao: So umm, will you some what work it out with your little cousin?

Tewkao: He is in his highschool uniform, not little but yeah, if he speaks nicely to me, why not. I'll need to tease him about his new boyfriend. He is cute as heck. 

Tao: You mean the boy with him? He looks familiar. 

Tewkao: You know him? 

Tao: I can't place him yet but never mind. Oh, they are back. Tewkao, be nice. 

Tewkao: Excuse me, I will. 

Teh walks back in holding Oh-Aew's hand. Oh-Aew still looks a little pissed off. He swings off Teh's hand, signaling him to do something with a glare. Teh swallows, makes his duck mouth and looks at Tewkao. 

Teh: Sorry P, I shouldn't be that rude to you about the microwaving fried chicken thing. It's a personal preference thing. I am sorry I shouldn't impose on your preference. It is ok to microwave your fried chicken if that's what you like. Even if it's fresh and crispy fried chicken. 

Tewkao smirks. Teh pouts. Tao and Oh-Aew exchange glances. 

Tewkao: Ah, fine. As long as you get that. And I am sorry for calling you fatty way back. You were just, a little chubby but umm, you look great now. With a cute boyfriend too na.

Both Teh and Oh-Aew blushes. Tewkao laughs.  

Tewkao: What's your name nong?

Tewkao looks at Oh-Aew. Both of them thought each other is very good looking. 

Oh-Aew: Oh-Aew. My name is Oh-Aew. 

Tewkao: Awww, that's a cute name-

Tao: OH-AEW! 

Everyone looks at Tao who is looking at Oh-Aew surprised. 

Tao: OH-AEW! It's me! Your P'TAO TAO!?

Oh-Aew: P'Tao Tao? Oh my god! P'TAO TAO! YES! Oh my god! 

Oh-Aew immediately hugs Tao. Both are jumping happily. 

Tewkao looks at Teh with question marks. 

Huh?

🌅🌺🚑🌅🌺🚑🌅🌺🚑

Chronology: 

1. My Ambulance 02-Holiday Application
2. My Ambulance 03-Big Sister Shield
3. My Ambulance 06-Hokkien Mee
4. Sunset 29-Invitation To Family Gathering
5. Sunset Ambulance 01-Reunion 

"Reunion" is the first cross-over fic? I am planning to let BKPP make an appearance somewhere in the future. Hahaaha I am getting confused writing everyone.