Sunset 24-Eve

BKPP Snippet

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺

Christmas Eve

"Stay?"

Oh-Aew's soft voice reached Teh's already melting heart from the island heat. Oh-Aew's own soft hands wouldn't leave his own sweaty palms. Not like he wants to leave either but...

"Gor Hoon needs me to help with the shop tomorrow with ma out of town...," Teh phrased his answer as gentle as possible.

The breeze from the sea brushes Oh-Aew's bangs gently. He didn't use any hair gel today so every time Teh brushes stray strands away, Oh-Aew's hair was smooth and smelled of coconut shampoo, now mixed with sweat of course. They spent the entire day out together, just roaming around the town's mall, eating, playing, joking, teasing, stealing glances at each other, ending their date walking down their favorite spot at the beach right until Teh send him off the pier to Oh-Aew's resort, it was still not enough. Even for Teh.

"It's...ok...," Oh-Aew's soft voice as he smiled to Teh only made  Teh felt aches in his chest. "Then, I'll see you tomorrow ok? At Philip's Christmas party?" Oh-Aew's double questions were obvious hints that Oh-Aew wanted a firm answer he will meet Teh tomorrow again. Teh realized, that's how much Oh-Aew yearns for him because that was how he felt too.

"Ah...," Teh could only manage a weak ah for a yes. He watched as Oh-Aew hide disappointment and let go of his sweaty palms. Oh-Aew smiled again.

"Thank you Teh, I had so much fun today. Hope we can do this again some other time na,"

Both of them knew time was not the luxury they can afford with holiday terms coming to an end means they have to go back to their normal busy lives in the city. Meeting often over distance was a challenge they have yet to overcome.

"Careful on the way back. Don't forget your safety jacket on the boat and helmet on bike. Text me when are home ok?" Oh-Aew reminded Teh again. "I'll see you tomorrow,"

Tomorrow.

Why does he needs to wait until tomorrow to see Oh-Aew?

Oh-Aew turned around to start walking back to the entrance of his home, the Panwa Resort. Teh knew he has the ability to choose from this point on.

Teh decided to go with his instincts.

"Oh-Aew," Oh-Aew turned to Teh's voice. Those beautiful doe brown eyes looked back, a little confused. Teh walked up to him and pulled him into his embrace.

"I forgot to hug you goodnight," Teh heard Oh-Aew slap his back playfully and giggled. "That's cheesy of you," Oh-Aew said, shyly.

Teh put on his  pretend smirk and pushed his cheek out, "And you forgot to give me a goodnight kiss," Oh-Aew did his signature pout and shyly pecked Teh's cheek.

"Ah, you goodnight kiss, go ho-!"

Oh-Aew never finished because Teh already shut him up with a full kiss this time. Oh-Aew wrapped his arms around Teh as he brought them closer. They took their time kissing. It was not something they get to do often as well but definitely one of those activity they both look forward to.

It was Oh-Aew who stopped the kiss. His face usually fair face now flushed pink.

"Teh, someone could see us, we did it right in front of the resort," Oh-Aew attempted to push away from Teh but Teh wouldn't let go. Oh-Aew gave him a look.

Teh swallowed, his usual habit before he brave out to do something, "Then, I should stay and...we can continue in your room or somewhere more private," Oh-Aew hugged Teh back. Oh-Aew really really really wanted him to stay.

"Are you sure? What about helping Gor Hoon at the shop? Will he be ok?" Oh-Aew asked as he rested his face on Teh's shoulder. Teh patted his head gently. They turn to face each other again.

"I am sure he'll be ok. It's not the first time he mans the shop himself but...this is my first Christmas Eve with you. I am sure he'll understand. He said he got my back," Teh cupped Oh-Aew's face.

"I love you,"

"You said it many times,"

"I know but like mandarin practice, it's something I have to repeat until my brain and yours absorb it to the core. Get it?"

Oh-Aew smiled happily, "Cheesy,"

"Wrong, say the correct ones. I want to hear," Teh caressed the smooth cheek gently.
"Please? Ke yi ma?"

Oh-Aew nodded, "Wo ai ni. Hao ai,"

Teh thought his eyes started to sting. How is that even possible? Teh blinked his eyes rapidly.

"Let's get inside. I should greet your parents too for staying at their home," Teh let Oh-Aew guide him by hand.

"I think they should be asleep by now, it's already past midnight,"

"Oh, that means I am intruder? Should I go back?" Teh teased. Oh-Aew pouted.

"You can but if you do, I'll just ignore you and not give you your Christmas present," Teh's expression lit up immediately as he started pestering Oh-Aew about it.

Teh was pretty sure he made the right choice choosing his boyfriend for the night.

It is their first Christmas as lovers after all.

Of course Teh forgot he even had a brother for the night.

-Aftermath-

" I told you to send Gor Hoon a text before we go to bed. How are you being punished this time for forgetting?"

"He cuts my allowance for a week for ghosting him. Hey, thinking back, if was your fault Oh-Aew,"

"How is that my fault you didn't text Gor Hoon?"

"Well, you came out from the showers with only a towel on and then you, you, seduced me!"

"Oh I see? So you don't like me seducing you yes? Ok, then I am not staying over at your place this weekend then,"

"No, no, no, that's not it! Oh-Aew, no, you are coming over my place as planned,"

"No, I changed my mind. I don't want to accidentally "seduce" you and then get you into trouble again. Ok bye, I texted Tarn, I am going out with her instead to help her buy paint supplies, see ya,"

"What? No, Oh-Aew! NOOOOOO!"

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺

Yukichi's Note: Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe. Take care. Watch more BKPP.

Update 25th December 2020: 

Wo ai ni - I love you
Hao ai - Love you so much

I forgot to add the notes.