Sunset 68-Another Story, Again 05 End

BKPP Snippet

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺

*Note: Now I will have to stop listening to Fake News to keep the magic. This is an alternate universe story about a rich patron visiting a club to watch a club singer performing.

Another Story, Again 05 End

The Sun

I think it was the emptiness that woke me up. I remembered falling asleep with him in my arms. I stretched a little and turned round to the table to check my watch. Six-ish in the morning but the room still felt dark. The sun was not up yet. I stretched and yawned again. 

Turning to the side where he was supposed to be by my side, I smiled. I recalled everything. 

Our first kiss. Our first night together. I didn't expect he was willing to. 

"Let's go somewhere?" he asked after we kissed for the n-th time, I lost count. It was then I realized we were still at the club. While generally other people do mind their own business under the dim lights of the club but us kissing each other passionately was also in full public display. He was right. We should go somewhere only the two of us. I want him only for myself. 

In the end I took him to one of our luxury chain hotels in the city. He didn't say much throughout our journey from the club to the hotel. He insisted on holding on to my hand even when I went to the counter to name-drop to get my all access card to suites reserved for our VIPS. The counter receptionist obviously was eyeing him but at that moment, I gave no attention. I told her the room will be under my name and if anyone were to question, to come to me. She nodded politely and gave me our hotel's signature all access black card. 

I gently tug for him to come with me and he did.

"Why didn't you let go of my hand?" he asked without looking at me. I gripped his hand tighter. It was a simple answer. 

"Because I don't want to," and the elevator reached our floor. It was the only suite of the 21st floor. Maybe I should tell him later how I used to hide and play in this room when I was younger and needed alone time. This place was my sanctuary. After a quick blip, the only door opened and I ushered him in and tapping the card to activate the lightings. My favorite soft music started automatically as well. I set it that way. I turn to close the door and put on the latch. 

When I turn again, he initiated another round of kissing. This time, much, much more passionate. My heart pounding. I thought what we were doing now would forever remain a dream. He, would remain my dream. 

I tried to track him down after the event ended. It took some effort but I also realized by using my privileges and connections through my brothers and Pon. Of course, the price I paid was to tell them three the true reason why I was looking for him. P'Mike encouraged me. P'Win was not convinced but said nothing as P'Mike was on my side. Pon patted my back and said I was to do what my heart think is right, while I still could. I didn't understand the meaning but that moment, I was thankful for their help. He was all that I could think about. 

 I found him easy enough. I stopped Pon when he asked if I wanted to do his background check. No, I want to learn about him myself, I remembered myself saying and that was what I did. I observed and stalked from afar. It was him who motivated me to want to better myself without him knowing about it. Funny how loving someone can change you. 

Those months spent learning how to groom myself while stalking him allowed me to build my confidence bit by bit. I start to learn how to be more comfortable around people, even my own family. I will never forget when I finally stepped in that club to actually see him sing. It felt freaking good. Sitting by myself, feeling all confident and comfortable all by myself and just losing myself hearing him sing. When he finally noticed me, that was when I thought I could die happy. Kidding. No, I wanted more. 

It was a couple of weeks before I build up the courage to make myself more visible. Dressed to impress more, hoping he will take another glance at me. Just one more glance. A few more weeks until I worked up the courage to send him a glass of pink champagne and the same night, to talk to him. The rest was history. 

The months we spent developing our friendship, I knew one thing. I just love him. So much. The way he sings, the way he smiles until his eyes turn into crescent shape, the way he laughs, his habit of sulking when he disagree with my opinions, what he likes to eat or not, his family stories, his school stories, everything. I love him. So much. 

I wanted him to be mine so bad but I also never wanted to rush it in case he wasn't ready or he doesn't feel the same. I didn't want to spoil anything but tonight, everything was perfect. He allowed me to kiss him and he kissed me back. We kissed each other, multiple times. 

Even when I took him to bed, he never resisted. Even when we proceeded to make love, he was willing. The sweet nothings exchanged between us, I will remember them in my heart. To him, I surrender myself. To me, I pray the same. 

I sat up and retrieve a ready clean rob from the closet. I looked back to the bed. Apparent mess of evidences of the what we did. I noticed the other rob was gone from the closet. I walked out of the room area towards the living room and there he was, standing outside the balcony, wearing the missing robe, staring out the landscape again. The view from the 21st floor was definitely not bad but I have a feeling what he was staring wasn't the dull still silent city below. 

I walked over quietly through the open glass door and hugged him from behind. When he wasn't in his performing clothes and boots, he was in fact a few centimeters shorter than me. I like that, a lot. I could smell his hair and when he rested his head on my shoulder, it was perfect. Just, he was a little thin now I have seen everything of him. The robe only made him smaller. 

"So, what now?" he asked after a long moment of comfortable silence. We both just watch as the streets below us start to fill with cars. Early people up and about. I think we could still afford to take our time. 

"Of?" I asked short. I thought I need to clarify this question so I could answer it properly. He turned his face to me. The sun rays begin to show from the creeks of the opposite buildings. 

He just stared at me for a moment before he smiled. Emotions twirling in those eyes. 

"Us. Are you sure you are ready for us to progress from here?" he asked. I understood what he meant. Whatever past he had, it was not for me to comment but about us, I was more than ready. I tighten my hug around his waist. 

"May I have the honor of being your boyfriend?" his mouth slightly parted. He did not expect me answering him with another question. "Or you prefer that I start with giving you flowers, then inviting you to the movies and such?" 

He smirked and laughed. He turned and wrapped his arms around me. 

"I grant you the honor of being my boyfriend then. Easier, straight to the point, less complicated," he said. Our noses now touching. 

"Thank you. I love you," 

"You are welcome. I love you too," 

We kissed. That's when we felt the sun rays shining on our face. 

The sun is finally up. The day starts. 

And our love story starts too. 

The end. 

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺

Yukichi's Note: Miscalculated, thought to finish this in 5 parts. How did this become 6? Oh, a prologue! What the heck. I love BKPP x OPPO commercial number 2! I am writing a shorts for whatever BKPP! I can't. They are too cute. Thank you so much for reading.