Sunset 29-Invitation To Family Gathering

BKPP Snippet

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺

Invitation To Family Gathering 

Teh: Oh-Aew, I think we have to cancel our dinner appointment tonight. 

Oh-Aew: Oh, why? 

Teh: Hmm, I don't know. Ma called. Seems like some distant cousin of mine showed up and she invited him to come over for dinner and all, wants all of us to meet him. 

Oh-Aew: Oh, ok, sure then. We can eat out some other times. 

Teh: Hey, sounds like you don't care about us not eating together.

Oh-Aew: Khun Teh. I am with you at least 4-5 hours every day excluding tuition classes and I eat with you like almost every time, aren't you bored? 

Teh: Eating with you? Nope! I like watching you eat. You crinkle your nose when you eat something too sour. 

Oh-Aew: Oh my, I didn't know you are such a perve observing me eat like that. 

Teh: Excuse me, how is that perve? I am you boyfriend khrub and it's only natural thing to stare when my own boyfriend is this cute. 

Oh-Aew makes a funny face and rolls his eyes. They reach the front of Teh's home. 

Oh-Aew: Ok, see you later na. I can go back myself. See you tomorrow. 

Teh stops him by grabbing his hand. 

Teh: Stay for dinner? 

Oh-Aew: But I don't want to intrude, it's your relative coming and it's a family thing. You should spend time with them. 

Teh: But you are family too! 

Mama Sui: That's right! 

Oh-Aew sees Mama Sui walking out from the counter after spotting the both of them. Oh-Aew immediately wais her politely.

Oh-Aew: Hello ma. 

Mama Sui: Like Teh said na, you stay for dinner ok? You are family too. I think Teh's cousin will be happy to meet you too. Besides, I am preparing fried chicken as well. Come help us eat na or else Teh will be eating them all and getting pimples on the face. 

Teh: Ma! 

Oh-Aew laughs and nods. 

Oh-Aew: Ok ma, if you insist. Thank you so much ma. 

Mama Sui: No problem son, now you go upstairs and prep yourself. If you need to shower and have no clothes, you can use the fresh towels from Teh's cupboard. Oh, I think you left your set of clothes when you came over night na, Teh cleaned them for you so perhaps you can use those or wear Teh's. 

Oh-Aew blushes at this. Recently Oh-Aew is indeed staying over a bit too long until some of his clothes and toiletories are left at Teh's room and bathroom. 

Teh: Ma, who is this cousin? I don't remember we have any?

Mama Sui: Oh, it's a sibling of your dead dad's. The uncle and auntie also passed away long time, leaving the kids, an older sister and younger brother. I think you were only 6 when they came once. Tantawan and Tewkao. Remember? 

Teh: Don't think so? 

Mama Sui: Ai ya, never mind na. You two go freshen up and do your homeork until dinner. Hoon is already helping me with close down. I need to start cooking for dinner na. Oh-Aew, make yourself at home na. 

Teh: Ma, he is already make this his second home khrub. Ouch. 

Oh-Aew blushes as he smacks Teh's shoulder to signal him to shut up. 

Mama Sui: Good one Oh-Aew, feel free to smack Teh na if he is being silly. Come on in. I have coconut juice for you na if you are thirsty. Help yourself ok?

Oh-Aew: Thank you ma. 

Mama Sui waltzes into the shop again. Teh sulks. 

Teh: It's not fair how much ma is favoring you these days. 

Oh-Aew: Well, don't be jealous because everyone loves me for being sweet and cute. 

Teh: Ah, ah, ah, only you are sweet and cute. 

Teh continues pouting. 

Oh-Aew: But I think everyone should be jealous of me too. 

Teh: Why? 

Oh-Aew: Because I am the only one who has Teh Krittikorn as my boyfriend. The best opera singer in the island is mine. 

Oh-Aew walks into the store, leaving Teh to his thoughts. 

Suddenly Teh starts to smile like idiot. 

Inside the shop...

Hoon: Ma, why is Teh smiling to himself outside the shop?

Mama Sui: How would I know? Your brother can be weird sometimes. Let him. 

Hoon: Ok, ignoring him. 

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺