My Ambulance 03-Big Sister Shield

BKPP Snippet

🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑

Big Sister Shield

Tantawan sits across the sofa, with her arms crossed. She raise an eye brow. 

Tao, who is sitting across her, nods uncomfortably. 

Tantawan: Ok, as you know I am busy cooking for Chalan so I will go straight to the point to not waste both our time, get? 

Tao swallows and nods. 

Tantawan: Tewkao told me he is going a three days two nights trip with you, am I correct?

Tao: Yes P. 

Tantawan: Mam. 

Tao: Yes mam, we are going to Phuket for three days, two nights. 

Tantawan: Chalan told me it will only be the two of you, yes? 

Tao: Yes mam. 

Tantawan: That means you are going to make a move on my brother yes? 

Tao: Umm....define move please mam. 

Tantawan rolls her eyes expertly like her brother. 

Tantawan: MOVE! As in, J.I.B, jib, as in, chase. You trying to chase after my brother yes? 

Tao: Umm, that...well...

Tantawan: Yes, or no? 

Tao: Well mam, yes mam. I have the intention to. 

Tantawan: So you will take advantage of this trip to snatch my precious brother away? 

Tao: No, mam, no. I do not have any bad intentions to do anything inappropriate this three days two nights to Tewkao but it would definitely be a trip for the both of us to explore if we have the opportunity to be more than friends, no pressures on Tewkao, what so ever. 

Tantawan: I see. Tell me, what do you like about my brother so much? 

Tao: Honest answer or on the surface answer mam?

Tantawan: Surface first and honest answer follows. 

Tao: Well, on the surface, I thought Tewkao is very cute looking. He has fair skin, he blushes easily, he make this pouty mouth which makes him looks like a cute mouse and I think the eye rolling thing is a signature of both of you siblings, very cute. The honest answer well, I am just fascinated with him. He is a kind and warm person despite him having a nasty mouth sometimes but he cares for people around him. He is mean to me sometimes but I guess it means he is comfortable with me enough to be mean to me, I don't mind that. 

Tantawan: So, you are saying that, you can accept him being a mean mouth little bitchy princess who wants things his way and maybe throw tantrums if things doesn't go his way, is a picky eater, has smoke allergies, is high maintenance and all?

Tao: I just started working as a doctor but I believe with time my income will grow and I should be able to afford maintaining him and catering to him as much as I could. Until that happens, yes, I believe I have what it takes to take care of him, no matter how princess he might be which I don't think is true, he is pretty calm I would say. 

Tantawan: I have to exaggerate. Anyway, you pass. 

Tao: I pass mam? 

Tantawan: Yes, you have my permission to take my brother to Phuket for three days two nights, more nights if you want. 

Tao: Umm...thank you? 

Tantawan: No problem. He doesn't eat shells so don't get him that. He loves fried chicken so you get plus points if you buy fresh fried chicken and then wave in the microwave for him, he is weird like that. And he likes brand X coffee and only drinks that so get him that. 

Tao: Ok...

Tantawan: Oh, when he sleeps at night, he sometimes grind his teeth so if you find it annoying, just give him a slap on the face and he'll stop. He does that when he is too stressed or too nervous. Oh if you want to try, you can watch him crinkle his nose when he is asleep but touching his eye lash. Try it. 

Tao: Ok mam...thank you?

Tantawan: Awww, don't call me mam, you make me sound so old, call me P'Tantawan ok? 

Tao: Ok P. 

Tantawan: Oh, make sure you do all your research before making your move on my brother because if you hurt him, I'll hunt you and I'll find you and I'll kill you. Wear protection and don't knock my brother up. Wait, ahahah, what am I saying? Tewkao can't get knocked up, ahahah! Anyway, have fun ka! 

Tao: Right....thank you P....

Tantawan: And if you want to discuss marriage after the trip, I need to meet your mother and father to discuss in person. Don't worry about the dowry, I am not selling my brother but I do believe my precious brother deserves to be married off into a good family and I want all details to be perfect. 

Tao: P...umm...yeah...sure...

Tantawan smiles happily and gives him a finger heart. Tewkao comes into the room. 

Tewkao: I am ready. Let's go Tao. P, did you say anything weird to Tao? 

Tantawan: Of course not! I just asked that he takes care of my little brother and just warned him what will happen if he doesn't. You too little brother, take care of yourself, wear extra layer of pants and make sure to put a bolster between you guys if you two are sharing bed, wait, the room should have double beds but whatever it is, if he being nasty to you, come straight home ok? Love you. 

Tantawan smooshes Tewkao's face with her palms, promptly kisses both cheeks and runs off happily. Tewkao looks at Taogrinning, pouting his famous pout. 

Tewkao: Did she say anything weird to you? 

Tao: Nope, of course not. 

Tewkao: Good because none of them are true and you should not believe her. Now let's go or we will be late for the flight. 

Tao: Ok khrub! 

Tewkao is confused as to why Tao is being exceptionally happy throughout the trip. Tao can't wait to check if Tewkao crinkles his nose when he is asleep tonight. 

🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑🚑

Update 02.01.2021: Decided to change Tikao = Tewkao / Dao = Tao to match their pronunciations.