Sunset 05-Loving Coconut

BKPP Snippet

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺

Loving Coconut

Teh: Gor! Are you going out for errands?

Hoon: Yup. Why? You wanna come along? 

Teh: No, Oh-Aew's coming over for mandarin tutor class with me in a bit but I need some stuff from the market. Was wondering if you can get me those? 

Hoon: Ok, what do you need? 

Teh: Here, I made you a list. 

Hoon: Ok. I'll get them for you. 

Teh: Thank you. You can cut the expenses from my pocket money next month. 

Hoon: Nah, it's fine. You got good grades so I don't mind buying you some stuff once in a while.

Teh: Yay, best bro ever! 

Hoon: Just make sure you continue. Let me see the list. Coconut milk brand X, coconut candy, coconut biscuits, coconut shred snacks, candied coconuts shreds, coconut shampoo, coconut scented pens from shop X, coconut scented candles, coconut scented body mist spray. Wow, you are buying all these for Tarn?

Teh: Huh? Tarn? Nope. For, oh, OH-AEW! You are here! 

Hoon turns to see Oh-Aew walks in the shop with a big smile. The moment Oh-Aew comes in, there is a nice coconut scent emitting from Oh-Aew. He wais Hoon politely who returns the greeting.

Oh.

Teh: Yo, you late, why? 

Oh-Aew: I came straight after shower. I sweat a lot from school so I had to shower, then take the boat from the island THEN come here, do you know how long that takes? 

Teh: Umm, 20 minutes? Hello, the pier to my house ain't that far! Come on, let's start. We have a lot to do today. Oh, gor is heading out to run errands. He's gonna get all those coconut snacks you said were good and I am also getting some coconut scented shampoo and lotion too. 

Oh-Aew: Hey, I told you I will bring you some. I got the lotion and shampoo for you today. It's the same thing I use and the one our hotel use. 

Teh: Really? Got it. 

Teh turns to Hoon is still watching them. Teh beams. 

Teh: Gor, please scratch the shampoo and lotion from the list na. The rest, get them all. 

Oh. 

Hoon smirks and shakes his head. 

Hoon: Yeah yeah, got it. Now you two run along to study. 

Teh: Ok! Oh, come on, I'll show some stuff I made. 

Teh drags Oh-Aew in by hand into the study area. 

Hoon smiles and puts on his helmet to get ready for marketing. 

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺

Yukichi's Note: I haven't found out how far is the kopitiam (coffee shop) of Teh's place to the pier (or what pier is that) to the hotel where Oh-Aew stay so I just blatantly put in 20 minutes. If anyone knows, please feel free to correct me.