Sunset 14-Couple Q&A

BKPP Snippet

🌅🌺🌅🌺🌅🌺

Couple Q&A

#10-What the favorite food of your significant others? 

Oh-Aew: Coffee. 

Teh: Coconut. 

Oh-Aew: Excuse me, that's wrong. 

Teh: Ou, then, shaved ice, with oh-aew jelly. 

Oh-Aew: No, that's wrong too. 

Teh: Huh? Then what's your favorite food? 

Oh-Aew: It's fried chicken. How can you not remember me asking you to buy me fried chicken?

Teh: Oh and then you make me wave it again even it's already hot. Sorry my bad, it's fried chicken. Oh-Aew's favorite food is fried chicken. 

Oh-Aew: Minus boyfriend points for you. 

Teh: Ou, what's with the boyfriend points?

Oh-Aew: Never mind, next question please. 

#09-What weird habits does your significant others have? 

Oh-Aew: Ah, you answer first.

Teh: So easy. Oh-Aew wrinkles his nose when his back gets itchy, so weird. 

Oh-Aew: How so? 

Teh: Umm, in a good why of course. I get to see him crank his cute nose and that signals me to scratch his back. Ah, your turn. 

Oh-Aew: His weird habit? So many but I'm gonna with sniffing or smelling. He likes to sniff or smell stuff, like his doggie Tuti. I don't think Tuti sniffs as much as Teh. He likes to sniff my hair, my neck, and even the papers I wrote on. Ah what? Why are you staring at me? 

Teh: How do you know I like sniffing huh?

Oh-Aew: I caught you a few times. You did before we started dating and then you do it more now we are dating. 

Teh: Hey, I just sniff you. I don't sniff other things or other people. 

Oh-Aew: Awww, that's sweet. Why? 

Teh: Well...because...you smell coconut a lot. 

Oh-Aew: And? 

Teh: Well, not too bad I guess. 

Oh-Aew: Aeww...ah, fine. Plus boyfriend points for you. 

#08-Who is more good looking between the both of you?

Teh: Me of course, duh! 

Oh-Aew rolls his eyes. Teh notices. 

Teh: Ah, ah, ah, Oh-Aew is good looking as well. He is very popular on social media afterall. 

Oh-Aew: Good you notice na. 

Teh: But I am still more good looking, with my healthy tanned skin and all. Authentic island boy. You, you look like a snow white princess. 

Oh-Aew: I'll go with snow white princess. Next question please. 

#07-Once you two are in college, who will be the one likely to tutor the other? 

Oh-Aew: Ah, you answer. 

Teh: Hmmm, that's a tough question. It has to depends on what the subjects we will be taking right?