Of Art & Cake 04-Home Sweet Home

BKPP Snippet

🎨🍰🎨🍰🎨🍰

*Yukichi's Note: Wrote this while looping Safe Zone. I'll recommend to do the same. 

Home Sweet Home

Art: MAC! I AM BACK! Hug hug and kiss kiss! 

Mac: Eww, don't hug or kiss me, you are all dirty and you smell! 

Art: Ou, mean. I just got back na. 

Mac: I know, that's why you should head straight to the showers, instead of wasting time like you always do here, go away. You are disturbing me cooking! 

Art: Hey! Pay attention to your boyfriend please! 

Mac: The only thing I have to pay attention now is this pot of mushroom risotto in front of me. I need to make this for a class test. 

Art: Ou, mean. 

Mac: Shoo, go take a shower. 

Art: Khrub. 

Mac: And don't leave your dirty clothes in the bag. Take them all out now. 

Art: Khrub. 

Mac: And don't leave anything in the pockets. 

Art: Yes ma. 

Mac: You said anything? 

Art: Nope, nope. 

Mac: Now go take a shower. 

Two hours later...

Mac: I really don't get how you shower so long, two hours? 

Art: Mac, it is called enjoying little things in life. 

Mac: More like treating the bathroom as your personal karaoke box. 

Art: Well why not, I get to sing while indulging my hair with my favorite shampoo conditioner. You got me refills!? How did you find them? It was sold out and I couldn't find them. 

Mac: I have my way. Now sit. 

Art: Ou, why? I am sleepy, I want to sleep. 

Mac: Now. You have to try my risotto and tell me how it is. 

Art: But I am sleepy. 

Mac: And your stomach is growling. Better to eat and sleep. Bonus, here. 

Art: FRIED CHICKEN! 

Mac: Mac's Secret Recipe Fried Chicken, no microwaved. 

Art: Wow, I'll eat then, thank you for the food. 

Mac: Ok, don't choke on the food. Here, Meiji milk. 

Art: BANANA flavor! Aww, you bought my favorite milk too? 

Mac: I just happened to buy my own refills, just a tag along. No big deal. 

Art: Awww, thank you! This risotto, so yummy. This fried chicken, AWESOME. You have to tell me the recipe. I'll get my ma to make it. 

Mac: No way, I already said, this is Mac's Secret Recipe Fried Chicken, can't share it. Just eat. I'll just do the laundry. Since you just came back from a business trip, I'll be generous and let you take my bed. 

Art: Oh why? 

Mac: So you don't have to climb down and break something when you need to pee and you don't have good body coordination when you are half asleep. So take it or leave it. 

Art: Deal. 

Mac: Hmm. I'll have to leave out to meet my friends for a bit. If you are hungry, there are still risotto in the pot or fried chicken cutlet sandwiches in the fridge. Just ding it in the microwave. 

Art: Awww, you me fried chicken cutlet sandwiches too? 

Mac: No, I need to practice my frying so I made extras. I didn't make it specially for you because I never see you. Who cares. 

Art: Of course khrub! Thank you for the food khrub. 

Mac: Where are you going with those plates?

Art: Go wash them? 

Mac: You can leave them on the counter. I'll wash them. I don't need you breaking stuff. You go straight to sleep now. 

Art: Are you sure? Usually you'll nag when I leave plates around. 

Mac: Fine, I wouldn't nag today. Leave it. 

Art: Ok, thank you!? 

Mac: Hmm. And if the room too bright for you, you can wear my eye mask. 

Art: Ok...thanks...

Mac: What? Why are you looking at me like that? 

Art: You are being nice to me. 

Mac: What, I am always nice. Only you don't appreciate it when I do. 

Art: You missed me. 

Mac: No. 

Art: Yes. 

Mac: That's why you made me risotto today. I was telling you about how I suddenly felt like eating risotto at our usual joint few days ago and you remembered. 

Mac: No, it was practice for my class. 

Art: Ok khrub. 

Mac: What? 

Art: I miss you too khrub. 

Mac blushes. 

Mac: Go sleep. Now. 

Art: Khrub. And umm, are you free this evening? 

Mac: Why? 

Art: Well, I was thinking, I want to go on a dinner date with you. 

Mac: I...

Art: Yes? 

Mac: I'll...see my time then. You...go to sleep. 

Art: Ok khrub. Love you. 

Mac: Sleep. 

Art: Good night, I mean, good afternoon. 

Mac watches as Art plops himself down on his bed, adjusting his eye mask and starts snoring almost immediately. He smiles to himself as he starts clearing the plates. 

Welcome home Art. 

I miss you too. 

No way Mac would say all this out loud. 

🎨🍰🎨🍰🎨🍰

Yukichi's Note: I am looping everything from Season 2. I really look forward to see what is in store both BKPP after Season 2. I need to see them in more material. Hopefully BKPP in separate projects. They should totally grow as individual, not shipping artist pair. That would be such a waste.